What you doing today?

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Spoke to my good friend and fellow Dandy Jimmy, during which I saw my old snake of a CT boss across the road. My happiness at speaking to my mate soon changed to rage after seeing that cunt. A few obscenities were shouted by me, quite rightly, at that fucker. His time will come.

You sound like a total arsehole. 

• Dildo 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Woke up and got out of bed.

Tortellini for breakfast.

Shower.

Got Dressed.

Oot shopping for replenishments.

Spoke to my good friend and fellow Dandy Jimmy, during which I saw my old snake of a CT boss across the road. My happiness at speaking to my mate soon changed to rage after seeing that cunt. A few obscenities were shouted by me, quite rightly, at that fucker. His time will come.

Bought Warka beers from local Eastern European shop.

Horse Racing, Countdown, Darts, and Football on the menu, accompanied with the beers, for the rest of today.

#NeverForget

#PeaceOnEarth 😉🍺

Oh my.  

What did the boss do to you my man..? 

Getting all 'handsy' in the gentleman's was he...

tumblr-lrmxde-VDtm1r3pcbso1-250.gif

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Familiarity and instinct helps. 

I very much doubt he heard fuck all due to traffic, selective hearing, and my voice being quiet and restrained.

Ah, you were shouting obscenities in a quiet and restrained manner then? That's ok then.

You mean you were muttering to yourself?

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, you just show your unhappiness and anger towards someone with use of a touchscreen phone or keyboard. 

Very brave and hypocritical behaviour indeed. 

I don't have anger or resentment towards anyone on here. It's just the internet, Bro  

Im sorry that pointing out that the behaviour you were boasting about made you sound like an arsehole. 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He sounds like a prick. Hope he got both barrels. 

He is. What he said in relation to my father at a works night out in order to get a reaction from me was the catalyst of me getting sacked from my job.

My dignified reaction was used in evidence against me at my employment tribunal as emails were sent between him and another employee in order for the emails to form a response at the tribunal. 

I won't repeat it on here what he said as ultimately there will be crass, unwarranted comments passed on here.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He is. What he said in relation to my father at a works night out in order to get a reaction from me was the catalyst of me getting sacked from my job.

My dignified reaction was used in evidence against me at my employment tribunal as emails were sent between him and another employee in order for the emails to form a response at the tribunal. 

I won't repeat it on here what he said as ultimately there will be crass, unwarranted comments passed on here.

Put bananas in his exhaust pipe like in Beverly Hills Cop. 

or in his bottom like at Consis house. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I wouldn't waste my money on bananas for doing damage to that cunt.

ABH tactics will suffice. 

A big hardon?

3 hours ago, Simply Red said:

You’re extremely interested in this former poster Buc - mate of yours i take it!

The daily temper tantrums and ridiculous narcissism from a 60yr old guy on a fitba forum always getting banned for making a total cunt of it, aye his intelligence is the boards loss.

No mate of mines and I've never knowingly met him.

But I have spoken to him via replies on here some time ago.SR.

Don't you believe in 2nd chances.🙄

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Woke up and got out of bed.

Tortellini for breakfast.

Shower.

Got Dressed.

Oot shopping for replenishments.

Bought Warka beers from local Eastern European shop.

Horse Racing, Countdown, Darts, and Football on the menu, accompanied with the beers, for the rest of today.

#NeverForget

#PeaceOnEarth 😉🍺

Only the words that Lennon/McCartney rejected for "A Day In The Life"

12 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

No mate of mines and I've never knowingly met him.

But I have spoken to him via replies on here some time ago.SR.

Don't you believe in 2nd chances.🙄

Couldnt care less if he came back. His tantrums could on the odd occasion be quite entertaining.

He got more than a few chances iirc. Spoilt bairn in a bitter, fat, old english cunts body.

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Such as ?

When I was 10 back in 68 there was a we shop in Kings Crescent across from the graveyard .

The shop keeper was very old and took ages to get from the back shop into the front , gave me time to nick a mars bar it was too easy done it a few times .

Mr Junior must've caught a glimpse of me as I left the shop as he knew my grandmother well he told her what I had done as she lived over the road from the shop.

My grandmother gave me into trouble and her exact words she was black affronted ( just a non racist saying at the time )  I had to go over and apologise to Mr Junior .

He was nice about it and he gave me a mars bar for saying sorry.