What you doing today?

Did he not threaten to have a square go with Roberto only to chicken out or similar?

He was quality but fucking hard work, would start an argument over any topic. Primarily as he had either been there, done it, had it or similar.

You are going to Tenerife but he had been to elevenerife etc.

Remember him posting photos of some random couple who was having dinner next to him because he thought they were ace or something 😆

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Did he not threaten to have a square go with Roberto only to chicken out or similar?

He was quality but fucking hard work, would start an argument over any topic. Primarily as he had either been there, done it, had it or similar.

You are going to Tenerife but he had been to elevenerife etc.

Remember him posting photos of some random couple who was having dinner next to him because he thought they were ace or something 😆

He never recovered from being a proper toonser or whatever it was he claimed and then doing golf tutorials online.

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Always banging on about being a real NE man and slating those who arent then it was discovered he was a posh southern englishman. 

Total narcissist so was quite entertaining at times. 

Maybe he just liked a wind up and a good laugh posting on here .

I'm sure he'd be an interesting lad to meet up with even though.

41 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

If you like spending time with a complete narcissistic then aye he would be.

Think it's good to have a good mix of people in your life FFs .

Even though I must admit to having friends who are very very trying . But good guys all the same .

I'm sure RS maybe a bit misunderstood.

6 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Maybe he just liked a wind up and a good laugh posting on here .

I'm sure he'd be an interesting lad to meet up with even though.

He wasn’t Buc. If he was, the majority of folk wouldn’t give a flying fuck as pretty much everyone is here for a laugh.

Can’t remember the exact story, but basically he threw the gauntlet down for a scrap and then push came to the shove he completely shat it incase 10 boys turned up to do him in.

Like a one on one was ever going to happen, let alone some sort of ambush. Safer he is away from the internet.