What you doing today?

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’d frisbee the tattie scones aff the waitress’ face (or ask if I could change them for an extra sausage beforehand) 

58 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Would it nae then come back and hit you in the face?

56 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

No 

Haha. Fridge having a boomerang/frisbee mix up. 

35 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I'd cook the bacon slightly more, and the black pudding slightly less (although it depends on the brand to be fair) everything else looks solid. Not a fan of tattie scones or beans in tubs however. 

Beans in tubs are annoying. Can’t see why you’d serve a tattie scone in one. ?

Fucking insurance companies. 

Flood damage to a property, call the insurance, agent immediately starts telling me all the ways he's going to deny the claim. 

"I'm sending an engineer out to assess the likelihood you're not lying." 

Fair enough, go ahead, I've fuck all to hide. 

Tells me the name of the company he's sending out to assess the physics of my claim, did some research, absolute shill company that does nothing but look for ways to deny claims. 

Called the agent back and told him under no circumstances does anyone from that company set foot on my property... find someone else... agent starts demanding I justify my decision to prevent their guy 'inspecting' the damage. When I stopped laughing I explained I wasn't calling him to justify my decision, but to inform him of my decision.  Agent wasn't happy and started in on the arguments... total fucking eejit. Obviously used to folk just doing as he says. 

"In 30 years I've never had someone say they won't allow... blah blah"  Well, first time for everything, then, tit. 

Could already tell this is going to the lawyers after the first phone call. 

Pricks. 

27 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Fucking insurance companies. 

Flood damage to a property, call the insurance, agent immediately starts telling me all the ways he's going to deny the claim. 

"I'm sending an engineer out to assess the likelihood you're not lying." 

Fair enough, go ahead, I've fuck all to hide. 

Tells me the name of the company he's sending out to assess the physics of my claim, did some research, absolute shill company that does nothing but look for ways to deny claims. 

Called the agent back and told him under no circumstances does anyone from that company set foot on my property... find someone else... agent starts demanding I justify my decision to prevent their guy 'inspecting' the damage. When I stopped laughing I explained I wasn't calling him to justify my decision, but to inform him of my decision.  Agent wasn't happy and started in on the arguments... total fucking eejit. Obviously used to folk just doing as he says. 

"In 30 years I've never had someone say they won't allow... blah blah"  Well, first time for everything, then, tit. 

Could already tell this is going to the lawyers after the first phone call. 

Pricks. 

Burn their offices down and see if their insurance pays out. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You not like football, Bri? 

I used to go to random games often when I was down there. Couple of pints, wee bit atmosphere. A decent way to spend a midweek evening IYAM. 

Watching football in the flesh is of course way better than watching it on tv, but nah, fuck that, there’s better things to do in London.

I must say I do look like going to different grounds and have no affiliation to any teams other than Aberdeen

But I’ve been to Man Utd v Liverpool both at Annfield and Old Trafford and also Chelsea v Arsenal and the atmosphere is pish

Best fans I’ve seen down south was Burnley when we played them

Just now, Fridge said:

I must say I do look like going to different grounds and have no affiliation to any teams other than Aberdeen

But I’ve been to Man Utd v Liverpool both at Annfield and Old Trafford and also Chelsea v Arsenal and the atmosphere is pish

That's because you're going to watch teams who've been overrun by plastics and tourists. 

10 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Best fans I’ve seen down south was Burnley when we played them

Likewise and when I lived in London I tried to go to as many different games as I could.

QPR and Fulham were decent grounds to visit.

Went to Highbury many a time as well and that was always good.