What you doing today?

52 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Na, not really but that was mentioned.

I put up a story about New Zealand locking down after one case and it being a shambles. She responded 'well instead of putting up sensationalist articles, how about you look at the data cause it clearly is working or other such nonsense. 'Snap lock downs are working in Australia'... aye I found that part funny also.

Told her that Covid still exists after she has been vaccinated, so good luck to the country still being in lockdown in 2 years time cause someone sneezes in the outback but the whole country is shut down for it. She spoke of accepting that for the next 3 years if it means she can live a decent life. Also buys into the fact that she believes she will have luxuries whilst I don't cause I won't be vaccinated. Reminded her, that our father doesn't have these years, so if she is happy to be continually locked down then make more of an effort to call home and speak to our dad.

She hates the truth, and just gets agitated, states all these stupid little Aussie facts and figures which matter not one jot to me. Told me never to contact her again haha. I don't, she responded to my story and I haven't spoken to her since Christmas Day anyways. 

We don't get on that well.

Sounds like a cunt I'll agree.

Best wishes for the old man min.

But, having an Instagram story.

LOL

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I put up a story about New Zealand locking down after one case and it being a shambles. She responded 'well instead of putting up sensationalist articles, how about you look at the data cause it clearly is working or other such nonsense. 'Snap lock downs are working in Australia'... aye I found that part funny also.

Told her that Covid still exists after she has been vaccinated, so good luck to the country still being in lockdown in 2 years time cause someone sneezes in the outback but the whole country is shut down for it. She spoke of accepting that for the next 3 years if it means she can live a decent life. Also buys into the fact that she believes she will have luxuries whilst I don't cause I won't be vaccinated. Reminded her, that our father doesn't have these years, so if she is happy to be continually locked down then make more of an effort to call home and speak to our dad.

She hates the truth, and just gets agitated, states all these stupid little Aussie facts and figures which matter not one jot to me. Told me never to contact her again haha. I don't, she responded to my story and I haven't spoken to her since Christmas Day anyways. 

Wow 

Beyond help 

7 hours ago, Roberto said:

Lot of people with the same opinion as her here, but it is changing.

Not sure what is sensationalist about stating a fact though.