What you doing today?

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The Lost Prophets should've used it for their 2nd album. 

I am sure Ian Watkins will be working on a new album as we speak and will be available to you to stream, or to buy from your local One-Up or HMV, soon, to add to your musical genre of MOBO, murder, shooting coppers, "It's not easy being black", racism, survival, and white infidels. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am sure Ian Watkins will be working on a new album as we speak and will be available to you to stream, or to buy from your local One-Up or HMV, soon, to add to your musical genre of MOBO, murder, shooting coppers, "It's not easy being black", racism, survival, and white infidels. 

The lost prophets were fucking shite. So Ian Watkins can shove his album alongside the "it's not easy being MAD" self-pitying autobiography in HMV. I'll be buying neither. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Yes? You also have to let it cure before draining the bath again . Good job ? 

Thanks Tommy Walsh.

Even went the extra mile and masked it off.Not emptying bath until tomorrow evening.

32 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

How much you get for it?

(works best in French accent)

Love Inspector Clouseau/airmen from Allo Allo

43 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

You been sacked min?

Nah, just fancied a wee bit of time off.Got sick of stupidly long days, so left.

Got an interview the morning-a wee something to tide me over til the new year.

43 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Not get young burd to do that?

She was still at work and I had some time to kill.

Taking the loon to get his provisional driving license in a minute. 

He's going to be taxiing me around like I'm Lord Fuck of Shit Mountain. 

In my car. 

Wife says he's not smashing her motor, so he'll be learning his road skills in my Jeep. 

Looks like Kelt might be getting a new motor shortly. 

His instructor told us, "Your son drives like he's trying to escape from someone." ...which does not fill me with confidence. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Taking the loon to get his provisional driving license in a minute. 

He's going to be taxiing me around like I'm Lord Fuck of Shit Mountain. 

In my car. 

Wife says he's not smashing her motor, so he'll be learning his road skills in my Jeep. 

Looks like Kelt might be getting a new motor shortly. 

His instructor told us, "Your son drives like he's trying to escape from someone." ...which does not fill me with confidence. 

Didn't think they bothered with driving instructors out your way. If you can start the car, you get a license.

18 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Didn't think they bothered with driving instructors out your way. If you can start the car, you get a license.

That's a fair comment, tbh. The standard of driving round these parts are spectacularly low. 

When I was sitting my own test to get my license here, I literally drove up a main road on the wrong side of the street, and into oncoming traffic.

He'd told me, "Turn right and get all the way over to the left." Meaning get to the left lane of the right hand side of the road. Instead I got ALL the way over to the left, about 6 lanes of traffic. Fortunately oncoming traffic was stopped up the road, so there was time for him to grab the wheel and get us back onto the right hand side. 

Figured I'd blown it, so imagine my surprise when the guy tells me I've passed. 

"But I could have got us killed" I think to myself. "I'm not fit to be behind the wheel of a car... I'm a danger to myself and other road users! DEAR GOD! What kind of a maniac would give me a license after THAT fucking showing!?"

It didn't take long to realise I was probably one of the better drivers on the road.