What you doing today?

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

See I’ve always wanted to get called for jury duty. I’m a nosey bastard though, that’s probably part of it. A few days off work as well would be welcomed. 

I mean, if I could be guaranteed something interesting like a multiple homicide, followed by a car chase across three state lines, where the defendant was simultaneously shooting at the cops while schneefing coke off an underage hooker's titties, then I'd probably be somewhat curious.... also nothing on this Earth could make me convict that guy. 

Knowing my luck, it would be some old dear who nicked a loaf of bread and a pint of milk because she was starving, and some over zeaous shopkeeper has prosecuted her to the fullest extent of the law. 

And I'll be honest, I'd send her to prison just out of spite for being forced to sit through that shite. 

I would NOT make a good juror.

Also, I hate the Jews, and am suspicious of black people.

• Haha 1
On 12/14/2021 at 10:33 AM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Don't think that dead hun fuck Connery was much different in real life. 

An Edinburgh man as well, Grays.

SC went down in my estimation when he turned up to a big event I was working at and had the scruffiest looking shoes on for a man of his means. Looked like he had robbed a tramp on the royal mile just beforehand. 

2 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

SC went down in my estimation when he turned up to a big event I was working at and had the scruffiest looking shoes on for a man of his means. Looked like he had robbed a tramp on the royal mile just beforehand. 

Surprised the hun cunt wasn't wearing brown brogues

• Haha 1