Aberdeen 2 - 0 Dundee Utd

4 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

Seems so ?

Edit* not sold out. Must have been slow releasing the tickets. 

That’s bollox, a scramble to get tickets and then they release better placed seats. Not very good at all

3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Are we selling the "away end" to home fans for this fixture or what's happening?

Yes, I’m in there this time.

Actually they would be better allowing you to go in your located seat as at least you’ll be in the same area and same effective bubble for the games. As it stands, Many are likely to be mixing in different circles each game

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hibs are getting 2000 away tickets for Motherwell. Is that about 50%?The 30% or whatever ACC are granting seems low. 

How many seats are Motherwell keeping for themselves? A sub 10000 seater stadium, and they are giving Hibs 2k?

Must be well over 50% allocation for that game?

Anyway, that’s my two seats reserved for Sunday, Soother section Q, which I doubt I’ve been in since it was casual corner days ?

7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

How many seats are Motherwell keeping for themselves? A sub 10000 seater stadium, and they are giving Hibs 2k?

Anyway, that’s my two seats reserved for Sunday, Soother section O

The away end holds 4500 apparently but you've got the capacity wrong, its about 14k I think.

13 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Anyway, that’s my two seats reserved for Sunday, Soother section O

This is probably an outcome of giving away STs.

If you give your support free ST you dont need to offer them seats hen you can get 2K hibs fans paying for them, Giving away free ST was a great headline - now their core support are paying with home ST holders missing out for Hibs fans to pay in

2 minutes ago, Bamber said:

Given the scottish government is doing everything it can to avoid vaccine passports, a test is a sensible idea, one completely vulnerable to fraud makes it a farce

I struggle to agree with the masks if we are so comfortable with Tests given we are outside

Where have they said that? 

without asking for a vaccine status you cant get one in Scotland in england you can get it on your phone with no issues -used as a method of entry in england and one reason they are getting larger crowds see Wembley see silverstone - a friend f mine struggled to get into silverstone as he didnt have the app only a paper copy from Scots Govt that the guy on the gate was wary over

Yesterday, Scotland’s Health Secretary Humza Yousaf confirmed that the Scottish Government is ‘sceptical’ about introducing vaccine passports in Scotland.

3 minutes ago, Bamber said:

without asking for a vaccine status you cant get one in Scotland in england you can get it on your phone with no issues -used as a method of entry in england and one reason they are getting larger crowds see Wembley see silverstone - a friend f mine struggled to get into silverstone as he didnt have the app only a paper copy from Scots Govt that the guy on the gate was wary over

Yesterday, Scotland’s Health Secretary Humza Yousaf confirmed that the Scottish Government is ‘sceptical’ about introducing vaccine passports in Scotland.

Aye the British government came out with the same bullshit a few months ago. They’re coming regardless what that clown Humza says 

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye the British government came out with the same bullshit a few months ago. They’re coming regardless what that clown Humza says 

so you are agreeing they are doing what they can to avoid it ? that report is dated a couple of days ago - I agree its coming but they are trying their hardest to avoid it (probably to be different) 

I've fucked this. 

Anyone need to pod up for the game Sunday? Didn't realise it was so difficult to get a single seat and other folk I'd go with are already podded/away, 

If so; message me your dons ID and I'll sort it out. 

Billy nae mates

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've fucked this. 

Anyone need to pod up for the game Sunday? Didn't realise it was so difficult to get a single seat and other folk I'd go with are already podded/away, 

Billy nae mates

Thought you didn't have a season ticket?

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've fucked this. 

Billy nae mates

I am having the same issues. I'd happily pod up if it means I'm nae booking more seats than necessary.

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Thought you didn't have a season ticket?

Bought one swept up in Glassball, I'm afraid.

Was feeling euphoric and merry. All aboard!

Just now, Geoff_Tipps said:

I am having the same issues. I'd happily pod up if it means I'm nae booking more seats than necessary.

Nae bother GT, DM me your Dons ID and I'll crack open the laptop and fire in.