Aberdeen 2 - 0 Dundee Utd

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Just the seven subs for us tomorrow then so probably get a decent indication of how close the likes of Kennedy, McGeouch and Campbell if he’s fit are to the starting lineup, would include McGinn on that list too but Glass has given him a new contract so would assume he’s seen as having a part to play at some point.

aye was thinking that.

would think campbell will be out regardless of his fitness test plus ritchie and hancock.

so need to drop two more from the squad of the first two games. 

On 7/27/2021 at 8:18 PM, Millertime said:

I answered very carefully and politely to you as I thought we were on friendly terms, obviously not

So

You're talking shite,  it's heehaw to do with a "bias" and everything to do with stadium layout for social distancing

Idiot

Fuckall to do with stadium layout its the bias involving the old firm once more.

my  worry is as per the Hacken 2nd game and as they exploited

We play our midfield very high to support the forwards with the full backs supporting that 

most times teams try and turn a defence - we have a massive gap between  defence and midfield and are vulnerable if you turn our midfield and run at our defence instead . If we get the opposition to play long they are in trouble if let them play through and turn our midfeild we are in trouble as you run at our defence -something we  cant cope with and havent for seasons now

16 minutes ago, Bamber said:

We play our midfield very high to support the forwards with the full backs supporting that 

most times teams try and turn a defence - we have a massive gap between  defence and midfield and are vulnerable if you turn our midfield and run at our defence instead . If we get the opposition to play long they are in trouble if let them play through and turn our midfeild we are in trouble as you run at our defence -something we  cant cope with and havent for seasons now

Someone like Peter Pawlett could have a great time in the space between our defence and midfield 

33 minutes ago, Bamber said:

Very true min.

The warning signs were very much prevalent within the first 20 seconds or so in the game on Thursday night. 

Our midfield were asleep/too high up the pitch from the off and Hacken exploited that eventually, twice.

This issue hasn't been addressed, as you quite rightly allude to, since we transferred Mark Reynolds.  

51 minutes ago, Millertime said:

No, it's not

Ok explain why only a week prior it was save for Celtic to have 18,000 fans but on same day 9000 at ibrox

now suddenly its both 50% capacity did the builders come into ibrox and build new toilets and passageways in the last week

as i said fuck all to do with safety just bias towards the stench

E3-E1-B239-92-B4-44-A7-95-C4-FB4-B6-FC1-