Aberdeen 2 - 0 Dundee Utd

1 hour ago, Bamber said:

so you are agreeing they are doing what they can to avoid it ? that report is dated a couple of days ago - I agree its coming but they are trying their hardest to avoid it (probably to be different) 

No I believe they are paying lip service to avoiding it while fully intending to implement it. Same as the lying bastards at Westminster 

2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

That’s bollox, a scramble to get tickets and then they release better placed seats. Not very good at all

Yes, I’m in there this time.

Actually they would be better allowing you to go in your located seat as at least you’ll be in the same area and same effective bubble for the games. As it stands, Many are likely to be mixing in different circles each game

I hope you got a ticket behind a pillar in the Merkland. Serves you right.

5 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

No worries pal. I couldn't take much more of your pointless moaning so I skipped over your next few posts on the topic.

Just pointing out it’s a plot system to have a queued ticketing system, release certain tickets and then announce sold out to applying season ticket holders to then release more tickets.

surely there must be a better way

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

When was Peter Pawlett ever our best player? The one season when he actually played well we had McGinn and Hayes in the prime of their careers.

Pawlett being our best player for a while certainly wasn't down to the rest being shite. I am still completely baffled by that 3 or 4 month spell... he was like Frank Lampard when he first moved from a winger into the centre. Got injured before the league cup final then returned back to the normal Pawlett

On another note I'd argue peak McGinn and Hayes was 2016/17. I'm sure they both scored 10+ goals as well as heaps of assists for Rooney

• Dildo 1