Calvin Ramsay

20 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

I doubt  McMaster is a hun, given some rabid hun junkie almost killed him on the pitch.

What would be fair to say though, from those comments, that he is not the brightest.

Perhaps those hun studs on his throat deprived his brain of oxygen for long enough to make him end up this way?

Maybe something else. Who knows.

Irritates me to say as much, as I loved him as a player for the Dons.

He is 100% right,  you just can't see it because of that unhealthy inferiority complex

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I see Brighton are possibly selling their attacking right back Lamptey to Spurs for an alleged £50m (madness of the EPL)

I wonder if they’d consider Calvin Ramsay as a young replacement? 

If so, don’t bother with any low ball bollocks. 

Whatever they offer I’d ask for an extra 1m in compensation for having to put up with Jenks

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You think the Sporting 11 we played won the league? 

Were all these AWESOME sides the Huns faced at their strongest when they played them ? are you actually making excuses for the Huns just to try to win a petty argument? 
I seem to remember they faced some pretty Covid hit sides also ?

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'd say Burnley when we played them are probably better than all those. 

Anyway, I don't really care about this. I'll leave you boys to it. 

Is that you admitting (but not humbly) that maybe the Huns didn’t in fact play ALL far better quality sides than we did in Europe & (more to the point in case) that Patterson didn’t especially as he was played v mostly the lesser ones or games where the win wasn’t as crucial at time as groups were pretty much decided by that points. 

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Is that you admitting (but not humbly) that maybe the Huns didn’t in fact play ALL far better quality sides than we did in Europe & (more to the point in case) that Patterson didn’t especially as he was played v mostly the lesser ones or games where the win wasn’t as crucial at time as groups were pretty much decided by that points. 

I wasn't the one having that debate, silly. That was your pal @Millertime

10 hours ago, Dons79 said:

610-CFB5-E-3459-4-B97-AAA9-B6-B05-D043-F
A6-F58-A83-8004-460-A-BCA4-1-DCF05-F969-
FAF44-C11-7526-439-C-A700-723-F97-F5-FAB
light green pitch is the team sheet from our game the other 2 are the team that played Porto.not much difference 

Just looked in to this now.

My recollection had been that sporting had loads of players missing due to Covid but in actual fact the majority of the first 11 that night were Sporting's first 11 the entire season. 

Fair play. My error. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Just looked in to this now.

My recollection had been that sporting had loads of players missing due to Covid but in actual fact the majority of the first 11 that night were Sporting's first 11 the entire season. 

Fair play. My error. 

Was surprised myself seen how close we ran them, annoyed with hedges clean through and shitting it, aye only really missing was palhinho and the other player with the similar sounding name.doesn’t matter as they got pumped by lask Linz in the next round 4-1,we would have got horses worse off them, they were good that year

27 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Was surprised myself seen how close we ran them, annoyed with hedges clean through and shitting it, aye only really missing was palhinho and the other player with the similar sounding name.doesn’t matter as they got pumped by lask Linz in the next round 4-1,we would have got horses worse off them, they were good that year

My memory of that game is that we were horsed, and nowhere near the level they were, even though it was only 1-0. Could be misremembering though.

51 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

My memory of that game is that we were horsed, and nowhere near the level they were, even though it was only 1-0. Could be misremembering though.

Don’t get me wrong they were definitely their to get at, giving the off field problems they were going through, but they still had quality all over the pitch, they were clearly better than us in every department but that’s not shameful as they won the league that year.in a far stronger league, was annoyed that McInnes didn’t just tell them to go for it like the Austrian manager did