Christian Ramirez

25 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I'd just go with a Craig Levein style set up and not worry about a striker.

Only positive with that would be that Goodwin would be gone by September as we go 2 months without a goal ?

Nah Ramirez and Miovski are going to go goal crazy this season and Goodwin is going to lead us to glory.

4 hours ago, Dad said:

Dons first family second - it's no fucking rocket science 

You don't have one of those bedrooms that you might expect a kid to have, but in reality it belongs to a 30-something year old fat mess of a man, displaying the staunchness of their support Furra Glesga Renguuurs!, I hope. 

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You don't have one of those bedrooms that you might expect a kid to have, but in reality it belongs to a 30-something year old fat mess of a man, displaying the staunchness of their support Furra Glesga Renguuurs!, I hope. 

spacer.png

Erm... how did you get a photo of this

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

spacer.png

That's a cardboard laptop right?

13 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

That's a cardboard laptop right?

Rangers furniture, fashioned from the finest Grade D Plywood, and lovingly hand painted by some jakey with a template, using nothing but the richest surplus Chinese paint found in a warehouse from before it was illegal to have lead in your product. 

Just like King Billy would have had in his bedroom. 

8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Everything about that scene is wrong, apart from the obvious. Even the framed pictures are really shit. And all the furniture is squeezed into 1 corner of the room,  I'm not sure you'd even be able to open the wardrobe drawers.

Least the girl on the wall is hot...unless it's a fucking old photo of a Motley Crew member.