Christian Ramirez

48 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Did that today for sure. 5 or 6 times.

Lucky as fuck with the header.

Straight at the keeper which was harder to do than put it into the huge unguarded area of the net.

In his defence, he was at least getting into the positions to have a chance at these opportunities.

Couldn't even control the ball into his feet for the 1st half hour though.

Against decimated League One opposition.

I'd prefer we replaced him with something better.

Agree. 4 shots in the 2nd half from between 6 and 8 yards out and hit everyone straight at the keeper. Luckily 1 went in.

Also the Peterhead shot that was cleared off the line was won at the front post with him bent in half wondering where the ball was rather than winning the header

8 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Ramirez had about 6 or 7 shots on target. Can we not get him fit, cheer him up a bit and get him to stay on a bit longer 

Cheerful bastard needs a fresh injection of proper Aiberdonian misery if you ask me :suicide:

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, minijc said:

He was perfectly fine today, excellent save from the keeper after great link up play between him and Hayes, could have done better with a couple of others but it's not the end of the world, same folk shouting the same stuff they shouted last year, very boring. 

Fuck off the chat then if you find it boring. Simples

4 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Ramirez will score between 20 and 30 for us this season. Everyone that’s moaning about him now and wants him gone will be greeting when he leaves next summer at the end of his contract.

He’ll be gone as soon as someone agrees to take over his contract.

10 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Sorry. You may find it better to leave the forum if you find the chat on it tedious. I'm only looking after your best interests you understand sir. Better?

Now fuck off ya roaster

I'll decide, Dozy.  Plenty of other things of interest on this fine forum, plus I have to keep everyone up to date with what's happening with transfers.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

You fucking shithouse. Deleting your posts because he went on to score twice and win us the game. 

Embarrassing stuff MT. 

Haha

To be fair I am now questioning whether I've just got a Vendetta

I should love him

Cool name, he looks cool and he is "something different"

Fair enough he scored twice yesterday and won us the game

But the other part of my brain says he had 5 good chances yesterday,  all of which he hit right at the keeper, including the header which went in

If his main MO is only scoring, is 1 in 5 against a team of that level really good enough?

I genuinely don't know but at least am questioning myself as to whether I'm being harsh

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Haha

To be fair I am now questioning whether I've just got a Vendetta

I should love him

Cool name, he looks cool and he is "something different"

Fair enough he scored twice yesterday and won us the game

But the other part of my brain says he had 5 good chances yesterday,  all of which he hit right at the keeper, including the header which went in

If his main MO is only scoring, is 1 in 5 against a team of that level really good enough?

I genuinely don't know but at least am questioning myself as to whether I'm being harsh

I would argue the quality of the chances, the first one he done everything he good, great save from the keeper, first header could have done better but the ball was floated in meaning any striker would need to do a fair bit of work to generate power on the ball, third one was a good chance but I think he should have taken it down on his chest rather than try head across goal, the little flick is hard to say if that was a good chance or no, I liked him trying the little flick at least.

If we can have Miovski, Ramirez and one more on top then we'll be very well placed.

I'm not convinced it'll be the case though.

I note Goodwin saying in reply to the supposed Boyce enquiry that our third striker will be a younger player and potentially a loan.

JG now saying we are after 2 attacking midfielders and a winger?

5 hours ago, Dynamo said:

You don't speak to a hat legend like that. 

I bet you don't even have a wank sock.

He's not a hat legend. Craig David is a hat legend.

And as for the sock, no. I just stick it in your maw's wizards sleeve anytime the notion arises.

Ps, she says she's very proud of you sucking up to some wee anonymous guy on the internet in the hope of getting your testicles tickled by him

1 hour ago, Daisy1903 said:

He's not a hat legend. Craig David is a hat legend.

And as for the sock, no. I just stick it in your maw's wizards sleeve anytime the notion arises.

Ps, she says she's very proud of you sucking up to some wee anonymous guy on the internet in the hope of getting your testicles tickled by him

Get yer Quim out