Christian Ramirez

16 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The question was inane and based on your sordid fantasies which I’d rather not be part of if you don’t mind.

If it came down to, and this is hypothetical,  say, Ramirez had to put his penis in either your mouth or say, remember this is hypothetical, a family member of yours’ mouth, would you take one for the team? 

im not mentioning any family specifically. could just be a cousin or something, no one really cares about cousins anyway 

• Haha 3
24 minutes ago, Poodler said:

If it came down to, and this is hypothetical,  say, Ramirez had to put his penis in either your mouth or say, remember this is hypothetical, a family member of yours’ mouth, would you take one for the team? 

im not mentioning any family specifically. could just be a cousin or something, no one really cares about cousins anyway 

Like holding a spider or yabby in a bushtucker trial or we speaking shaft work and ball stimulation?

Doesn't really matter I'd be selecting my brother to do it anyway.

6 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The question was inane and based on your sordid fantasies which I’d rather not be part of if you don’t mind.

A pretty simple analogy arsehole - but fair enough

If every cunt including the pretender to King Bojans Throne had a bad attitude - I'm no sure what reason he gets special praise ahead of all the other cunts. Seems only because you want to make love to him and have unfair bias if you ask me.

Pathetic son - it's what's best for the team you selfish wee bastard

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Poodler said:

You’d be alright Mexican ethnicity are nae well famed for having large carris

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Me personally, no i wouldn't... close family members, probably not.... cousins, maybe (as you say who really cares about them anyway).

2 hours ago, Dad said:

A pretty simple analogy arsehole - but fair enough

If every cunt including the pretender to King Bojans Throne had a bad attitude - I'm no sure what reason he gets special praise ahead of all the other cunts. Seems only because you want to make love to him and have unfair bias if you ask me.

Pathetic son - it's what's best for the team you selfish wee bastard

King Bojan? hahahah. Oh Dad you do make me laugh. Is he your new wank material seeing as LZ is clearly never going to play for us?

I completely agree, its whats best for the team thats most important... and getting rid of someone who can clearly score goals isn't whats best for the team. Glad we agree on that.

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

King Bojan? hahahah. Oh Dad you do make me laugh. Is he your new wank material seeing as LZ is clearly never going to play for us?

I completely agree, its whats best for the team thats most important... and getting rid of someone who can clearly score goals isn't whats best for the team. Glad we agree on that.

Point well and truly made now Zero 

10 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Me personally, no i wouldn't... close family members, probably not.... cousins, maybe (as you say who really cares about them anyway).

If you were stuck in between Ramirez (behind you) and your mum (in front of you), to free yourself would you push back (and have Ramirez bum you), or push forward (and roger your mother)?

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

If you were stuck in between Ramirez (behind you) and your mum (in front of you), to free yourself would you push back (and have Ramirez bum you), or push forward (and roger your mother)?

Why would the 3 of us be be naked and more importantly why would Ramirez and I both be hard? If you're going to ask a stupid question at least make it make sense.

Thats like me asking you Don 'if you HAD to choose between fingering your mum or wanking your dad which would you choose?'... why would you ever be in that situation?

3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Why would the 3 of us be be naked and more importantly why would Ramirez and I both be hard? If you're going to ask a stupid question at least make it make sense.

Thats like me asking you Don 'if you HAD to choose between fingering your mum or wanking your dad which would you choose?'... why would you ever be in that situation?

I wouldn’t ask him that question as you don’t want to know his answer. You’ve just killed his wank by not answering. Selfish bastard. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

Point well and truly made now Zero 

The point will only be made when everyone accepts that chasing out the one player in our squad that we absolutely know can score a good amount of goals is fucking stupid. If come January Miovski or Duk have proven they have the ability to score a decent amount of goals and are outscoring Ramirez then fair enough we can let him go, neither however have (so far) shown anything in their careers to indicate that'll be the case and as such it would take a special kind of stupid to get rid of Ramirez just now.

I wonder if America's Christian Ramirez in his younger years ever envisaged a time when he'd be plying his basic footballing trade in the cold, dark, rainy, windswept northeast periphery of Scotland, whilst internet forum posters discuss whether he would potentially have to anally rape internet user zeroisgod76 as opposed to said user incestually copulating with his own mother :itch-chin:

1 minute ago, Ando said:

I wonder if America's Christian Ramirez in his younger years ever envisaged a time when he'd be plying his basic footballing trade in the cold, dark, rainy, windswept northeast periphery of Scotland, whilst internet forum posters discuss whether he would potentially have to anally rape internet user zeroisgod76 as opposed to said user incestually copulating with his own mother :itch-chin:

We can only hope.

18 minutes ago, Ando said:

This forum is truly a fucked up place, some properly depraved sickos on here ?

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Repeating what I've said then adding on shite doesnae mean we agree son - FYI 

And here - suggesting oft that I'm depraved, then repeatedly bringing up me masturbating over terrific players, suggests maybes you're the disgusting bastard in this wee scenario son.

Disgusting dullard wee arsehole 

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Ando said:

What if America's Christian Ramirez IS Zero??? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

It happens a lot in Tasmania tbf.

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

If you were stuck in between Ramirez (behind you) and your mum (in front of you), to free yourself would you push back (and have Ramirez bum you), or push forward (and roger your mother)?

Surely you mean which of them he'd do first.

Just now, redone said:

Surely you mean which of them he'd do first.

Don't involve me in your sick fantasies.

57 minutes ago, Dad said:

Repeating what I've said then adding on shite doesnae mean we agree son - FYI 

And here - suggesting oft that I'm depraved, then repeatedly bringing up me masturbating over terrific players, suggests maybes you're the disgusting bastard in this wee scenario son.

Disgusting dullard wee arsehole

We clearly do agree. You want whats best for the team as do i. Thats what you call agreement!!

56 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

POTY for deflection. You selling your knicker collection on EBay yet ?

Your mum gave me some lovely ones just the other day.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

We clearly do agree. You want whats best for the team as do i. Thats what you call agreement!!

You dinnae want what's best for the team though son - as is boringly repeated over and fucking over 

Useless troll cunt 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dad said:

You dinnae want what's best for the team though son - as is boringly repeated over and fucking over 

Useless troll cunt 

I 100% want what is best for the team... please explain why you think i dont?

You'd happily get rid of someone (who will clearly score goals for us) to the detriment of the team because of your own personal dislike of him... if anyone doesn't want whats best for the team then its you.

6 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I 100% want what is best for the team... please explain why you think i dont?

You'd happily get rid of someone (who will clearly score goals for us) to the detriment of the team because of your own personal dislike of him... if anyone doesn't want whats best for the team then its you.

When did I say I wanted rid of Ramirez you delusional twat?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1