Christian Ramirez

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Goodwillie with his 8 goals in 63 games for Aberdeen was a good striker, Ramirez with his 18 in 49 is shite? Makes sense ?

You wouldn’t know anything about a footballer, you are barely literate and come across as genuinely disabled. How old are you? Worrying if you can function in day to day life.

Its written in the stars.. all these knobs wanting him out and claiming he's shite will be the most 2 faced cunts ever when he bangs in 30 goals this season and scores the winner in the Scottish Cup Final ??

So you’d be the same about Goodwin? That’s the way football works you stupid cunt.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

So you’d be the same about Goodwin? That’s the way football works you stupid cunt.

The difference is you dumb cumstain that i've said from day 1 i didn't think Goodwin was a good manager but i'd give him the benefit of the doubt and genuinely hoped he would prove me wrong. You however just have an irrational hatred for Ramirez which just makes you come across as a blinkered, obtuse cunt.

13 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

You wouldn’t know anything about a footballer

You rate David Goodwillie, you're in no place to criticise.

The difference is you dumb cumstain that i've said from day 1 i didn't think Goodwin was a good manager but i'd give him the benefit of the doubt and genuinely hoped he would prove me wrong. You however just have an irrational hatred for Ramirez which just makes you come across as a blinkered, obtuse cunt.

You rate David Goodwillie, you're in no place to criticise.

Liar . I remember fine well what you said about Goodwin right at the start. 

2 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Liar . I remember fine well what you said about Goodwin right at the start. 

My first 2comments below directly relating to Goodwin after his appointment. It then went downhill when we were even shiter than we were under Glass but I still gave him benefit of the doubt.

‘I think Goodwin was a shocker of an appointment, however as others have said he'll get the beneift of the doubt (as long as we stay up, which i think we will). That goodwill won't last long though if we don't get some good players in over the summer and start next season strongly.’

And

‘Truly hope Goodwin comes good, Cormack backs him and the recruitment in the summer is top notch and next season we have a team worth watching again.’

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

See who’s always forgotten when we do our very regular feature of shite strikers of the last 20 year 

Bryan Prunty

Not by me. I remember when he arrived from Celtic he said he was just looking forward to getting game time somewhere, and scoring a few goals. He thought that by dropping down to us he would be able to shine. He had a few more levels to drop down though.

My first 2comments below directly relating to Goodwin after his appointment. It then went downhill when we were even shiter than we were under Glass but I still gave him benefit of the doubt.

‘I think Goodwin was a shocker of an appointment, however as others have said he'll get the beneift of the doubt (as long as we stay up, which i think we will). That goodwill won't last long though if we don't get some good players in over the summer and start next season strongly.’

And

‘Truly hope Goodwin comes good, Cormack backs him and the recruitment in the summer is top notch and next season we have a team worth watching again.’

I absolutely knew you would spend the last 4 hours trawling through your post to try and back up your point. As far as I am concerned reading your posts is once too much . So I am going on to rely on my memory of you screaming what at shit appointment it was without the caveat that you would be happy if you were proved wrong. Didn’t happen arsehole. bullshitting prick. This is your life isn’t t you sad fuck .

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I absolutely knew you would spend the last 4 hours trawling through your post to try and back up your point. As far as I am concerned reading your posts is once too much . So I am going on to rely on my memory of you screaming what at shit appointment it was without the caveat that you would be happy if you were proved wrong. Didn’t happen arsehole. bullshitting prick. This is your life isn’t t you sad fuck .

It took 2 minutes to look. Wasn’t hard. 

‘This is your life isn’t you sad fuck?’ Is that supposed to make sense?

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You really are a perverted wee fishy aren’t you?

No not really I am speaking for the majority of posters that are completely fed up of the constant repetitive fucking bilge you post day in day out . Do you not have a job to do or a family to look after you complete and utter fud ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
31 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Something wrong with you if you can't see your completely spamming this whole forum Zero.

Hardly spamming the whole forum. 95% of my posts recently have been in this one topic and have been responding to people quoting me or mentioning me by name. All everyone has to do to stop me commenting somuch is to stop mentioning or quoting me so much.

When someone talks shite about me I’m going to respond, simple as that. Kilgore for example didn’t need to get involved tonight with his lies and there’d have been a hell of a lot less posts. Millertime who’s clearly a hun cunt doesn’t need to go crying to the mods all the time considering the shite he always posts.