Christian Ramirez

Aye - there's your problem son; you avoid the key issue with this sort of shite ^ 

Stop thinking of dad doing sexy stuff and concentrate - hard for you I know, but try 

So again - why one rule for Christian and no for others... Why does he get to throw his toys out the pram, play shite, miss sitters and still start ahead of Bojan? 

He deserves to be dropped - he's welcome back in the team if he deserves it son - of course he does... Right now he clearly doesnae. Yet here's you saying he should start every game, regardless of the fact we've just signed a cunt who's exciting as fuck.

4 minutes ago, Dad said:

Aye - there's your problem son; you avoid the key issue with this sort of shite ^ 

Stop thinking of dad doing sexy stuff and concentrate - hard for you I know, but try 

So again - why one rule for Christian and no for others... Why does he get to throw his toys out the pram, play shite, miss sitters and still start ahead of Bojan? 

He deserves to be dropped - he's welcome back in the team if he deserves it son - of course he does... Right now he clearly doesnae. Yet here's you saying he should start every game, regardless of the fact we've just signed a cunt who's exciting as fuck.

Its not one rule fot him and not for others and i've never claimed that. If he's off form then he deserves to be dropped and this is why its great that we now have options. He scored a quarter of our 12 goals in the group games, hardly indicates he was shite in them.... yes he could maybe have had double that but again still not shite. I've also not said he should start every game... one of the biggest issues last season was that he had to start every game as we didn't have any other options. Thats not the case this season which is great.

My issue isn't with him being dropped, with his number being changed or with Bojan or even Duk starting games ahead of him... its with the people who would be happy to get rid of a good goalscorer to the detriment of the team for no valid reason other than their personal dislike of him or his family.

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Its not one rule fot him and not for others and i've never claimed that. If he's off form then he deserves to be dropped and this is why its great that we now have options. He scored a quarter of our 12 goals in the group games, hardly indicates he was shite in them.... yes he could maybe have had double that but again still not shite. I've also not said he should start every game... one of the biggest issues last season was that he had to start every game as we didn't have any other options. Thats not the case this season which is great.

My issue isn't with him being dropped, with his number being changed or with Bojan or even Duk starting games ahead of him... its with the people who would be happy to get rid of a good goalscorer to the detriment of the team for no valid reason other than their personal dislike of him or his family.

Annoying when cunts put words in your mouth isn't it son 

Prick

22 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I don’t think he’s a good goalscorer.

15 goals in 45 games. 4 of them goals against part time teams. Played 90 minutes for the vast majority of them games.

Add to that he has scored 20 goals in a season once in his whole career and it was in the second tier of American football. 

People don’t have an agenda against him, they just don’t think he’s any good and don’t like the way he’s conducted himself at the end of last season. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

I don’t think he’s a good goalscorer.

15 goals in 45 games. 4 of them goals against part time teams. Played 90 minutes for the vast majority of them games.

Add to that he has scored 20 goals in a season once in his whole career and it was in the second tier of American football. 

People don’t have an agenda against him, they just don’t think he’s any good and don’t like the way he’s conducted himself at the end of last season. 

Thats fair enough, i respect your opinion and can see your point... but i assume with that line of thinking you must also believe Miovski isn't a good goalscorer based on his previous record?

You maybe don't have an agenda against him and thats great, its clear on here though that many people do.

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Thats fair enough, i respect your opinion and can see your point... but i assume with that line of thinking you must also believe Miovski isn't a good goalscorer based on his previous record?

You maybe don't have an agenda against him and thats great, its clear on here though that many people do.

The difference is Miovski has age on his side. 15 goals in 56 games for MTK is pretty average but I have no idea of the ins and outs, where he played, was it full games etc. 

What I would say is that plenty players could have reached Ramirez’ goal tally last season and plenty have done in the past for poor bottom half SPFL teams. 

27 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Del Monte is lying though. He's admitted his dislike of CR is "personal". 

35 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You must be getting to the stage where you're forgetting half the words that come out of your mouth? And dribbling... you definitely strike me as a dribbler.

A smidge hypocritical coming from you, you 4-quip fud

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

The difference is Miovski has age on his side. 15 goals in 56 games for MTK is pretty average but I have no idea of the ins and outs, where he played, was it full games etc. 

What I would say is that plenty players could have reached Ramirez’ goal tally last season and plenty have done in the past for poor bottom half SPFL teams. 

But his record at MTK, despite his age and not knowing the ins and outs isn't anything to get excited about from someone who is a striker and a full international? As we also don't know the ins and outs of how Ramirez was playerd before he signed for us.

Our team in general were shite last season, we scored 56 goals in all competitions and Ramirez scored 26% of them and had a hand in 33% of our goals. He wasn't the biggest issue in our squad by far last season. In fact Ramirez scored more goals last season from open play than any Aberdeen player in the last 10 years other than 1 of Adam Rooneys season, so maybe plenty players could have reached Ramirez tally from last season but very few Aberdeen players have done it in recent times.

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

But his record at MTK, despite his age and not knowing the ins and outs isn't anything to get excited about from someone who is a striker and a full international? As we also don't know the ins and outs of how Ramirez was playerd before he signed for us.

Our team in general were shite last season, we scored 56 goals in all competitions and Ramirez scored 26% of them and had a hand in 33% of our goals. He wasn't the biggest issue in our squad by far last season. In fact Ramirez scored more goals last season from open play than any Aberdeen player in the last 10 years other than 1 of Adam Rooneys season, so maybe plenty players could have reached Ramirez tally from last season but very few Aberdeen players have done it in recent times.

I don’t really care about Miovski’s goal record. If his general play is good and he can score a few himself I’ll be happy. 

Maybe so but Ramirez offered fuck all else for his team mates in terms of helping them out. A man down a lot of games. Keep comparing him to his team mates of last season if you want, a heap of them have been punted and so will be by the looks of it. 

Very few Aberdeen players have done that maybe but plenty have provided more for the team which lead to being more successful. You called him a good goalscorer, just because we’ve hardly had any of them recently doesn’t mean he is. 10 league goals when he offers literally nothing else isn’t enough. 

My take on it is that we cannot really pass judgment until the proper games start and we see the new recruits in action against the likes of Hearts etc. Last season was a complete shit show and I am consigning it to the dustbin of history.

The same can be said as far as passing judgement on Goodwin and the success or otherwise of his tactics and new recruits,his decision as to which of the underperformers he feels he can at least try and get a tune out of having almost completed an almost unprecedented cull.

I look forward to getting into the nitty gritty once there is actually something to talk about.

Zeroisgod is probably one of the worst offenders of someone who would appear to having nothing more to do than post endlessly on the same topics saying the same thing over and over again ad fucking nauseum. He is ridiculously blinkered putting his own opinion as fact. Remember this is the guy who hated Goodwin and would have preferred Duncan Ferguson as manager take that as you will on his judgement as far as anything football goes.

You will also note thatif he feels he is being ganged up on he will back down crack a shit joke and  engage in a bit of whataboutery and then go on to post exactly the same thing over and over again when he feels it’s safe to do so.

Remarkably after just 3 games against lower league opposition his take on Goodwin now is he quite likes him and is glad to have been proven wrong. That’s despite posting page after page on him being a poor appointment.

I do  accept that he can post freely and say whatever he wants. Nobody bar him really has a great deal to say right now but for fucks sake stop feeding the troll.

Maybe he will get fed up and take up trainspotting.

The cunts just got far too much time on his OCD hands.

Roll on the new season when the facts will hopefully continue to prove him wrong.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
23 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

You will also note thatif he feels he is being ganged up on he will back down crack a shit joke and  engage in a bit of whataboutery and then go on to post exactly the same thing over and over again when he feels it’s safe to do so.

I will never back down if i have an opinion no matter whether i get 'ganged up' on or not. So you're talking shite my friend. I will however give as good as i get.

25 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Remarkably after just 3 games against lower league opposition his take on Goodwin now is he quite likes him and is glad to have been proven wrong. That’s despite posting page after page on him being a poor appointment.

Again bullshit... i said from the start i didn't like him and he was a poor appoitment but i would give him the benefit of the doubt and always hoped he would prove me wrong. So far i've been quietly impressed with some of the work done and some of the players brought in. On the other hand its been 4 games against lower league opposition so i'm not quite ready to join you and many others on here in lodging my tongue firmly up Goodwins arsehole.

28 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

He is ridiculously blinkered putting his own opinion as fact

Roll on the new season when the facts will hopefully continue to prove him wrong.

Again bollocks... my opinions is nothing more than that, my opinions. I will state facts where applicable though to back up my opinion. For example a 'fact' being that other than Adam Rooney's first full season no Aberdeen player since Stavrum in 2000/2001 has scored more goals from open play in one season than Ramirez last year. That's not and opinion, thats a fact. Yet apparently he was shite and we can do a lot better.

48 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

My take on it is that we cannot really pass judgment until the proper games start and we see the new recruits in action against the likes of Hearts etc. Last season was a complete shit show and I am consigning it to the dustbin of history.

The same can be said as far as passing judgement on Goodwin and the success or otherwise of his tactics and new recruits,his decision as to which of the underperformers he feels he can at least try and get a tune out of having almost completed an almost unprecedented cull.

I look forward to getting into the nitty gritty once there is actually something to talk about.

Zeroisgod is probably one of the worst offenders of someone who would appear to having nothing more to do than post endlessly on the same topics saying the same thing over and over again ad fucking nauseum. He is ridiculously blinkered putting his own opinion as fact. Remember this is the guy who hated Goodwin and would have preferred Duncan Ferguson as manager take that as you will on his judgement as far as anything football goes.

I do  accept that he can post freely and say whatever he wants. Nobody bar him really has a great deal to say right now but for fucks sake stop feeding the troll.

??????

Played a blinder with that post. 

1 hour ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I couldn't agree more ? ? ?

5 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

How many times do you think you have said this same thing, over the last 2 weeks, only with the diaorrhetic landing of words being slightly different 

@Sonoftherock surely a spam filter needs to be applied to this guy

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5