Christian Ramirez

4 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Loaning him to Hearts would be foolish given they're the main challenger for us in the league this season .

As has already been said.....he'd be going there as back-up to Shankland. So his playing time would still be limited although 10-20 minutes at the end of matches there is still infinitely better than what he would get with us. And as a season-long loan, he couldn't face us at all. Shifting his wage off the books would free up a big old chunk of cash, my only concern is we only have a matter of hours to identify a replacement (although presumably Goodwin has been thinking about this possibly arising for a few weeks now and has a target in mind already) and get that signing over the line. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

As has already been said.....he'd be going there as back-up to Shankland. So his playing time would still be limited although 10-20 minutes at the end of matches there is still infinitely better than what he would get with us. And as a season-long loan, he couldn't face us at all. Shifting his wage off the books would free up a big old chunk of cash, my only concern is we only have a matter of hours to identify a replacement (although presumably Goodwin has been thinking about this possibly arising for a few weeks now and has a target in mind already) and get that signing over the line. 

I'd wear a paper bag over my head if it was me.

3 hours ago, Dynamo said:

Loaning him to Hearts would be foolish given they're the main challenger for us in the league this season .

(Tin hat on)

We are struggling to see off any team that keeps 11 players on the pitch, even a part time league 2 team the other night. Can’t see how we’ll be anywhere near 3rd. The opposition getting a red card every second game won’t keep up all season.

I’d rather we just got rid of Ramirez now and be done with it. It’s clear he won’t be playing for us again while Goodwin is here barring an incredible spree of injuries.

27 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

(Tin hat on)

We are struggling to see off any team that keeps 11 players on the pitch, even a part time league 2 team the other night. Can’t see how we’ll be anywhere near 3rd. The opposition getting a red card every second game won’t keep up all season.

I’d rather we just got rid of Ramirez now and be done with it. It’s clear he won’t be playing for us again while Goodwin is here barring an incredible spree of injuries.

I really enjoy reading messages when folk say "tin hat on"

It's not annoying in the least

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Can we not get credit for putting opposition players in the position where they have to handball or foul us?

St Mirren- good attacking play down the left, Gallagher gets a yellow. Shot going in, Gallagher handballs, off he goes. 
Livingston-great pressing leading to defender making a mistake and getting sent off. 

All credit to us. 

Yeah, it absolutely is

But unless we get shit hot at it and force it to happen every game,  we need to buck our ideas up

3 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

(Tin hat on)

Based on the fact we struggle to beat 11 men and part time league 2 teams there’s every chance that if Ramirez sees out his contract he’ll outlast Goodwin. Maybe the next manager will give him more of a chance 

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The 3-0 game? No they never.

They're Championship. ;)

We've not struggled to beat league 2 sides this season. Its 8-1 on agg. 

Aye some revisionist shite being regurgitated cause we haven’t steamrollered every team for 90 mins every game 

14 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Complete Fuckwit

Generous