Christian Ramirez

You know what, regardless of what has or hasn't happened behind the scenes, Ramirez has acted like an attention seeking baby - fuck him.

Plenty of other players have had issues with others at the club and left without causing the drama Ramirez has.

Thanks for the (brief) memories and good luck to you in the future but move on and leave it at that.

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Not sure why a certain few are getting wound up by a tweet so tell me what was so wrong with it. 

But in my opinion with the way the season started I’m guessing Goodwin has lied to Ramirez the same as he has done in his interviews. 

Nothing wrong with it just the usual whining snowflakes getting all worked up over nothing.

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Just trying to engineer a settlement, isn't he? 

He's got nothing to lose at this point. 

Get some cash now and take his chances or sit in the stands for a few months. 

If he had any balls he's laying a dump down on Goodwins desk tomorrow. 

That's the best way to deal with this 

Just now, Roberto said:

He is behaving badly of course.

However, his tweet might be aimed at Goodwin who's shit people have sucked up on here and in our fanbase.

He is a lying bastard. I see through it and have called it out numerous times. So as much as behaving like a child like that with Ramirez is petty, if he thinks Goodwin is a lying snake... I share his view point.

I canna listen to goodwin, win or lose. He does my fkn head in....

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I want Goodwin to succeed, of course I do. Same as any manager, even McGhee and I hated him after his celtic comment day 1 in the job BUT... I can't abide the shit we are and have been fed by Goodwin the liar.

100%. Goodwin speaks well, that's what you always hear. Yes he does, the man's articulate. Especially when compared against some of the managerial primates in Scottish football. But that doesn't mean he's not full of it, nor grant him man management skills which he's clearly lacking.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I want Goodwin to succeed, of course I do. Same as any manager, even McGhee and I hated him after his celtic comment day 1 in the job BUT... I can't abide the shit we are and have been fed by Goodwin the liar.

What lies in particular are you upset with, Roberto?

For me he's doing nothing more than playing a bit of politics. He's wielding the scythe on the culprits from last seasons Holocaust. 

Ramirez came back overweight, which hasn't helped his cause I would imagine. 

• Upvote 6
1 hour ago, JamieMT said:

Laid low of late and i've every confidence i'll soon be repeatedly told to go fuck myself, but i'm very much with Mini on this. The way Goodwin's treated the players who weren't in his plans has been disgusting.

Specific to Ramirez, he has sulked but it's not like he doesn't have cause. He's been sent to Siberia, seemingly with no route back.

It's always said good managers know which players need a kick up the arse and which need an arm round the shoulder. Ramirez is clearly the later.

We've a very decent player here, if he's not part of our long term plans, that's fine. But in the short term he's still our player on a hefty wage. Goodwin should be utilising all resources available to him. You don't need to freeze players out to move them on.

Did you watch us last season? The bunch of pricks who downed tools deserve nothing but contempt 

Bunch of greeting faced bastards pining for a shower of gutless wimps who almost got us relegated. Thank fuck Goodwins been ruthless and gotten them all out the door 

• Upvote 5