Jack Mackenzie

No a big fan of mckenzie, every time he gets the ball he goes backwards. Nothing there for me. As for Barron, I ain’t seen a lot to convince me yet. Personally I’d have Mccrorie in midfield. 

• 8 months later...

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

He can go anytime he likes, utter garbage from him. Worst thing is it doesn’t surprise me at his lackadaisical effort at defending, awful player

Tend to agree, mate! As others have said, his body positioning is awful, which makes everything look like a surprise. He’s frequently square on and rarely at an angle when the ball is played over or inside him. Just gives me the fear. Got hugely exposed v the Swedish mob too.

personally, I would play hayes there from the start, acknowledging you’re  probably only getting 60 mins max out of him..just a better footballer from every perspective! 

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

He’s not just slow physically, his football brain is about an hour behind everyone else.

Not SPL level by a mile. 

That's the thing for me, how many SPL clubs would he be on the starting line up for? I'm not sure more than one or two. Meanwhile we are picking him in massive away games where he is clearly put of his depth

1 hour ago, thurso said:

So to be clear 

you never back anything up with any substance. 

gotcha 

It's you that needs to back it up, it's you that said he did okay. You are forgetting he made exactly the same mistake shortly afterwards, getting caught on the inside, ignorant to where the opponent was. It took a good save to prevent a goal. 

1 hour ago, perthshirered said:

It's you that needs to back it up, it's you that said he did okay. You are forgetting he made exactly the same mistake shortly afterwards, getting caught on the inside, ignorant to where the opponent was. It took a good save to prevent a goal. 

I said he did ok which means not great but not bad. The pen the striker played for it and did well to get it. Apart from that he was caught once or twice when the winger tried to go past him for pace but every other time he stood him up well and wasn’t beat as pretty much the striker was kept quite. So that’s why I think he was ok. Not great or poor but just ok 

• Upvote 1