Jack Mackenzie

36 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

We’ve not seen many great full backs at Pittodrie in my time and it seems nobody knows what to make of it as a result. 

one poster wants to move the right back to right wing and the other wants the left back in the centre. We are all just completely baffled by the very sight of it I think 

Lol very true. 

Do you know what, I like your posts and the cut of your jib triple b. 

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Tord31 said:

I'm not convinced Mackenzie will be a mainstay but good luck to the lad. I'm happy to leave Hayes at LB for the next four games anyway

Hayes was woeful for most of the game vs St Johnsotne (Granted no-one really was fantastic). Rather see Hayes further up the park where his pace comes into use

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Cracking video on the Dons SocMed of big Jack at the driving range. Probably the best thing they’ve done in the age of the iPhone.

Better than when they had half the team dressing up as bus drivers and driving busses, and when the RedTV guy was driving Vinny round to a series of sticky toffee pudding dates? Two of the weirdest and worst videos in social media history.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He’s not. As a young Aberdeen player he should be surrounded by decent professionals,and learning from his colleagues in defence. A fucking disgrace how him and Barron are being let down by a non football man ie Cormack and his appointments of shite and utter doom managers. 

He’s 23 in April. This is not some 17 year old making his way. He’s so poor going forward. I feel sorry for him as he’s got no confidence but he’s so far behind the level we need. 

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He’s not. As a young Aberdeen player he should be surrounded by decent professionals,and learning from his colleagues in defence. A fucking disgrace how him and Barron are being let down by a non football man ie Cormack and his appointments of shite and utter doom managers. 

He's not

He's awful

That abomination against St mirren with Roos up the park sums him up

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

He's not

He's awful

That abomination against St mirren with Roos up the park sums him up

I can’t believe he started after that. If he was put on transfer list no team in our league would sign him. Says it all. He’s a championship level footballer 

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

McKenzie I agree. Droopy dawg clearly got ideas above his station and should be banished to the youth team for remainder of his contract. 

He's horrendously one footed and the instant he crosses the half way line he has not a fucking clue what he should be doing. 

Because of his one-footedness, he either looks to pass square inside or worse, turns 180 degrees and passes backward. 

As has been said, he's a Championship level player