Aberdeen 1 - 2 Celtic

Just now, Ten Caat said:

This manager and team won't have us far away from it.

Hardly create any chances ourselves but absolute masters at creating them for our opponents....who usually take advantage of them.

I suspect that we won't finish bottom of the pile. But 10th or 11th are very very possible

I’ll bet you a thousand pounds we don’t finish 11th.

5 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Forget about systems and formations, these are basic errors that individuals are making every single week. Their attitude is rank too, very little determination or dig, total shitebags. 

Think we have a group of players picking up their wages,with no real passion for wearing the shirt,or knowing the history of the club....Cunts.

4 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Think we have a group of players picking up their wages,with no real passion for wearing the shirt,or knowing the history of the club....Cunts.

Maybe folk need to forget the history, we are now a big budget St Johnstone or Motherwell. Saints at least know their limitations and play accordingly, fuck knows what we are attempting to be. 

On current form, this is arguably the worst Aberdeen side since the Brown/McGhee period. 

The confidence within the squad is completely and utterly shot.

We've made a complete mess to the start of this season. We're out the league cup to Raith Rovers and appear to be throwing away any possibility of finishing in the top 4/European spot.

We are already 10 points behind newly promoted Hearts and (I believe) 6 points behind Dundee Utd and Motherwell with only 8 games into the league campaign.

Glass is very much replicating his managerial record at Atlanta Utd. Early signs show he is clearly out of his depths.

However bad it gets I unfortunately think Cormack will give Glass the January transfer window to resolve things.