Stephen Glass: What do we do?   

292 members have voted

1. 1. Stephen Glass: What do we do?

• Sack him immediately
    • If we lose to Dundee
    • Review at end of October
    • Give him the full season

7 hours ago, super_al said:

For those that are interested and can be bothered watching 13 short videos, the following give a good indication of the model I believe Aberdeen are trying to implement.

Monchi is one of the best and is well know for beating the transfer market.

Also note they need 12 months of planning to scout players i.e its far too soon to judge our new recruitment team (wait until the summer).

The only thing gunn. glass and Cormack are doing is implementing the demise of Aberdeen.  ???

• Upvote 1

Not accepting this is a transitional season. Standards were set early on in McInnes's tenure and he was ultimately sacked as he couldn't deliver them. Glass has come in and we've regressed further at an alarming rate. Need a new manager to try salvage something from the season be it the Scottish Cup or euro qualification.

Personally think Glass should have been sacked as soon as he signed Gurr

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Glass has to go now. He must hold one of the worst win rates in our club history?

Thats 2 points from a possible 12 in our last four matches. We must have the worst away record in the league this season?

We had an opportunity to catch up on 4th and yet we've failed to beat St Mirren, Livingston and Ross County. Just as well the St Johnstone game was called off.

Others managers of the past would have been sacked long before now. Theres no excuses (such as transitional season etc) for the shambles of this season.

His win record at Atlanta Utd was appalling and he simply should never have even been considered to take over from McInnes.

We've had a shocking January transfer window where we haven't strengthened the side and clearly we are struggling to attract players under Glass/Gunn etc.

Cormack must take action now or wave goodbye to his dream( no laughing at the back)of 15k season tickets.

Won't be renewing mine nor my son and two of his mates.

However if Cormack admits  his mistake get a proper manager in to turn this shit show around then will rethink.

Don't think he has the balls so we truly will be diddies next season 5-7k seasontickets and back to giving the arse cheeks more tickets.

4 minutes ago, Ken Esmin said:

Cormack must take action now or wave goodbye to his dream( no laughing at the back)of 15k season tickets.

Won't be renewing mine nor my son and two of his mates.

However if Cormack admits  his mistake get a proper manager in to turn this shit show around then will rethink.

Don't think he has the balls so we truly will be diddies next season 5-7k seasontickets and back to giving the arse cheeks more tickets.

Worryingly true.

8 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Jim Goodwin. That’s the man to go for. 

Fuck Jack Ross or Neil Lennon. Or big fucking Yogi. Goodwin just ticks all the boxes and has done for a long long time, in my humble opinion 

Wasn't sold on Goodwin when McInnes left. Now I'm with you, think his passion and tactical decisions are miles ahead of the clown we have in the dugout. His passion is tremendous and clear to see. 

I'd be happy with him. Not sure many would contemplate AFC under Cormack though....