Stephen Glass: What do we do?   

292 members have voted

1. 1. Stephen Glass: What do we do?

• Sack him immediately
    • If we lose to Dundee
    • Review at end of October
    • Give him the full season

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

No swap him for man that has vast experience at several clubs, for a short term fix, 

Then ask him to stay on in director of football role

That's funny 'cos I had a quick look at his wiki page and it reads pretty much like McGhee's.

Why Eric Black? Because he used to play for us and you've got a weird man-crush on him? I seem to remember hearing that Fergie used to make him play with injections for the pain in his back and he blamed him for shortening his career. Why would he have any love for the club? 

18 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

That's funny 'cos I had a quick look at his wiki page and it reads pretty much like McGhee's.

Why Eric Black? Because he used to play for us and you've got a weird man-crush on him? I seem to remember hearing that Fergie used to make him play with injections for the pain in his back and he blamed him for shortening his career. Why would he have any love for the club? 

He has an affection for the club I think he is perfectly suited  to the director of football role,

Ex manager, coach, agent.

Has a large contact book, a club legend and I reckon a perfect role  for him, 

Tbf compared to Gunn, jack Black is a better candidate

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

He has an affection for the club I think he is perfectly suited  to the director of football role,

Ex manager, coach, agent.

Has a large contact book, a club legend and I reckon a perfect role  for him, 

Tbf compared to Gunn, jack Black is a better candidate

We've been over this before min.

Eric Black has retired from football - as in he's oot of it and has no desire to get back into it.

Scott Brown will be the next manager of Aberdeen FC. It will be part of his agreement in joining us from the start. Glass would be moved/sacked at some point so Brown has been learning more about the management side of things by coming here which he wouldn’t have at Celtic. He will need to appoint decent coaches though because the ones we currently have struggle to have any positive influence in how we go about our games. 

27 minutes ago, Redtillimdead said:

Did not know Lennon was a drooth. 

There was a video of him absolutely hammered leaving a pub in Newcastle last year not long after Celtic had binned him. His minders had to get him away sharpish

Rumours have circulated about him for years. Embarrassing considering Lennon himself had fired Alan Thompson as his assistant  about 10 years back for going out on the sauce too often

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

There was a video of him absolutely hammered leaving a pub in Newcastle last year not long after Celtic had binned him. His minders had to get him away sharpish

Rumours have circulated about him for years. Embarrassing considering Lennon himself had fired Alan Thompson as his assistant  about 10 years back for going out on the sauce too often

To be fair, if I was a media figure there would hundreds of videos of me leaving a pub hammered. 

9 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Scott Brown will be the next manager of Aberdeen FC. It will be part of his agreement in joining us from the start. Glass would be moved/sacked at some point so Brown has been learning more about the management side of things by coming here which he wouldn’t have at Celtic. He will need to appoint decent coaches though because the ones we currently have struggle to have any positive influence in how we go about our games. 

Nonsense.

5 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Throwing the first stone in Glass houses and all that. 

I would have Neil Lennon as our manager ahead of the fkn clown we currently have any day of the week, but sadly Lennon is not part of the ego trip Cormack prawcess. 

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

If Glass goes, I reckon Brown would walk; tear up both his contracts.
He knows he could pick up a gig elsewhere; player manager 

I honestly don’t think so. He will be our next manager with an experienced coach helping him. His appointment will definitely fit in with the Davie Cormack appointment philosophy.