292 members have voted

1. 1. Stephen Glass: What do we do?

• Sack him immediately
    • If we lose to Dundee
    • Review at end of October
    • Give him the full season

11 hours ago, Millertime said:

Put up a poll, see who is liked more out of us

You love challenging for a poll don't you. 

I don't need to get into any willie waving contests to know mine is bigger than yours.

The positive / negative number is a clear reflection of who's posts are more popular, even though I recall you determined to zero me (and others).

No wonder you want the dildo and negative votes back. You'd be well into 5 figures (negatively) by now though 

9 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I don't need to get into any willie waving contests to know mine is bigger than yours.

The positive / negative number is a clear reflection of who's posts are more popular, even though I recall you determined to zero me (and others).

No wonder you want the dildo and negative votes back. You'd be well into 5 figures (negatively) by now though 

Did you both name your sons Willie?

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

He’s posted for about a decade more than you and you can’t even downvote anymore so that’s a fucking horrendous point to be fair.

3 hours ago, DelMonte said:

He’s posted for about a decade more than you and you can’t even downvote anymore so that’s a fucking horrendous point to be fair.

Has his style always been that way or has it deteriorated?

Honestly, all I see from him is snide posts, boring “Crine” posts and mostly defending all things Hunnish.

There must be a reason his votes were so negative. I remember when I first came over here, he was always threatening to “zero” posters numbers.

9 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Am I the only one who is thinking that a set to between afc1903 mad and Millertime would be the equivalent of a scrap between Julian Clary and Rylan Clark? 

afc1903 strikes me as being a more tactical fighter - he'd analyse hours of footage of Millertime and come up with an elaborate plan to take him down. Also, no matter how many times he was put down, he'd be back on his feet - he never throws in the towel. Millertime would come into the ring over-confident, all guns blazing.

It would be an interesting match up. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

afc1903 strikes me as being a more tactical fighter - he'd analyse hours of footage of Millertime and come up with an elaborate plan to take him down. Also, no matter how many times he was put down, he'd be back on his feet - he never throws in the towel. Millertime would come into the ring over-confident, all guns blazing.

It would be an interesting match up. 

Who wins….Clarey or Clark?

Not yet ready to jump on the Glass train though three wins on the row is a plus (they are games we should win). Still not forgetting the stupid failure at Raith or the crumbling defence. Let’s see how we perform going forward. Six points from the next two and a decent performance against the zombies and I may buy a ticket. 

Sad indictment of the Glass era so far that we are only 18 games into season (not quite half way) & already we are wanting the arse cheeks (today) to beat the teams above us.

We should ALWAYS be wanting the arse cheeks to lose.

Should never drop to wanting their help to boost our chances of being ‘best of the rest’ that should be something we are doing for ourselves as the minimum 

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Hoping we turned a corner but not going all Glass is God yet.

I DESPERATELY want this man to do well.

We probably all wanted Glass to do well as nearly everyone was bored to death with the football under McInnes 

20 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I want him to do well also but I just cannot see him being any better than Mcinnes at best. Seen enough so far to suggest he’s just pretty meh at best. Unless he has learned a fk load from his 70% wasted shite first transfer window. 

Surly to fk he can have a more successful January window

The January transfer window will definitely let us see a better picture of where we are heading under Glass. His signings definitely need to be better than what we currently have. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Sad indictment of the Glass era so far that we are only 18 games into season (not quite half way) & already we are wanting the arse cheeks (today) to beat the teams above us.

We should ALWAYS be wanting the arse cheeks to lose.

Should never drop to wanting their help to boost our chances of being ‘best of the rest’ that should be something we are doing for ourselves as the minimum 

Disagree.  I want Huns and Celtic to both get beat today. Same as every week.