January 2022 transfer window

37 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Any money received needs to be reinvested if the club really do want to push on. Would hope for a end of season loan for Ramsay if we did sell in January 

I'd like to keep him for another couple of seasons. But it might be hard. 

Losing players before they've had a chance to be a proper part of the club's history is a sore one to take 

After the bad blood between Ferguson/his agent/his dad and post-McInnes AFC , I wouldn’t be surprised that even if we were to receive a bid for him that our board wanted to accept, Ferguson and his advisors might just sit tight to spite us. 

I doubt if we’ll get any decent fee for him now.  More likely he’ll either sign a pre-contract or just let his contract run down. At best we get a fairly nominal fee if he leaves in January.

7 minutes ago, redone said:

After the bad blood between Ferguson/his agent/his dad and post-McInnes AFC , I wouldn’t be surprised that even if we were to receive a bid for him that our board wanted to accept, Ferguson and his advisors might just sit tight to spite us. 

I doubt if we’ll get any decent fee for him now.  More likely he’ll either sign a pre-contract or just let his contract run down. At best we get a fairly nominal fee if he leaves in January.

I see it a bit differently because he is under contract until summer of 2024. I do think there will be some kind of compromise. It might not quite be the fee AFC wants, but maybe a sell on or player coming back. 

There is a deal out there. The agent and uncle are a side show

10 minutes ago, PondHopper said:

I see it a bit differently because he is under contract until summer of 2024. I do think there will be some kind of compromise. It might not quite be the fee AFC wants, but maybe a sell on or player coming back. 

There is a deal out there. The agent and uncle are a side show

My mistake ...for some reason I thought his contract was up at the end of this season.  I agree that a transfer in either the January window or more likely the August window will probably happen.

20 minutes ago, redone said:

My mistake ...for some reason I thought his contract was up at the end of this season.  I agree that a transfer in either the January window or more likely the August window will probably happen.

Aye you’d be forgiven for thinking he was out of contract soon given his thicko old man bumping his gums because we wouldn't accept peanuts for him 

7 hours ago, slippers said:

Think both hedges and Ferguson will leave in January. Really hope we can get another season out of Ramsey but it’s really going to be tough if he comes back and plays like he was prior to injury, the guy is different class. 

I think Cormack will want to prove 'we dont need to sell anybody' by selling one or none. Ramsay is my bet anyway

2 hours ago, starryfish said:

Rumoured on another site.

Seems a bit early to be totally writing Gallagher off. And even though Considine might be ready to return in January, it'd be a huge risk to ship Gallagher out on loan on the strength of it. If he broke down quickly you are then left praying that nothing happens to McCrorie and Bates for the rest of the season