Jhon Murillo (Tondela)

Morita (Santa Clara)

Crysan (Santa Clara)

Gonçalo Esteves (Sporting CP - Loan)

Flávio Nazinho (Sporting CP - Loan)

Pedro Nuno (B-Sad)

Gustavo Sauer (Boavista)

André Vidigal (Marítimo)

If we can’t get the Afghan’s to move to Wick, no chance we are getting half of Portugal to move to Aberdeen. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

If we can’t get the Afghan’s to move to Wick, no chance we are getting half of Portugal to move to Aberdeen. 

I only put a few players from the Portuguese league that I know who I think would add a lot if they were hired.
Apart from Murillo, Sauer and Morita all the others weren't too expensive.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

Zander Clark is out of contract at the end of the season. The centre back Stuart Findlay is apparently available in January. 

Retard about a week back had sevco interested in Clark to replace McGregor for next season. And Findlay, who apparently found it difficult to get a game in the States, to be Hibs bound. Likely a pile of shite 

FWIW I'd happily take both of them, although if we give Consi another year's contract there won't really be space for Findlay

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Retard about a week back had sevco interested in Clark to replace McGregor for next season. And Findlay, who apparently found it difficult to get a game in the States, to be Hibs bound. Likely a pile of shite 

FWIW I'd happily take both of them, although if we give Consi another year's contract there won't really be space for Findlay

As much as I love Considine I think this will be his last season and we should be looking for a long term replacement. Devlin looks set to leave in January too.

That would leave us with McCrorie, Bates and Gallagher at the end of the season. Findlay is a very capable centre back (left sided) however I'd rather we went for Jamie Hamilton again.

11 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Considine will get another 12 months.

Whether it’s merited or a sympathy contract, time will tell.

If Glass sanctions a contract for Devlin, Considine is a stick on to get one, assuming he recovers fully from his ACL injury. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Considine will get another 12 months.

Whether it’s merited or a sympathy contract, time will tell.

If Glass sanctions a contract for Devlin, Considine is a stick on to get one, assuming he recovers fully from his ACL injury. 

Good comparison with Devlin. Considine will be good for a 1 or 2 yr deal with a transition on to the youth coaching staff.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Good comparison with Devlin. Considine will be good for a 1 or 2 yr deal with a transition on to the youth coaching staff.

Surely Devlin cant get a new deal? He was given a short term deal to prove his fitness and hasn't played a game, only was back in training a few ago was he not?
As for Considine can see him getting one more season then will take up a role similar to Cerny in the youth set-up, think he already does some coaching at u14 does he not?

1 hour ago, Granite95 said:

Surely Devlin cant get a new deal? He was given a short term deal to prove his fitness and hasn't played a game, only was back in training a few ago was he not?
As for Considine can see him getting one more season then will take up a role similar to Cerny in the youth set-up, think he already does some coaching at u14 does he not?

Aye. I think a year's extension coupled with a coaching role is more or less nailed on for Consi.  Glass certainly intimated the former the other week. 

4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

PLZ Soccer at 4pm. Yeah, I know the guy Peter Martin is an erse but he is very well connected and his sources are usually solid.

Said us and Dundee are “sniffing”.

This is his first consistent season.

He’s 28 in 3 weeks. 

I’d have reservations. On this seasons form, I’d have no problem. 
But that’s the first season I’d say that.

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

This is his first consistent season.

He’s 28 in 3 weeks. 

I’d have reservations. On this seasons form, I’d have no problem. 
But that’s the first season I’d say that.

Given he has found a “home” in Lanarkshire, I think he’d prefer to dwell there a bit longer, even if we would double his wages.

Last big contract for him, though. He’ll have several suitors, however 

Tony Watt, Jeandro Fuchs, Zander Clark, Stuart Findlay, Jamie Hamilton are all options but are they really that much better than what we've already got?

I certainly feel we could improve on the options we have on the bench.

Like others have said, Mowbray has a fair amount of expectation weighing on him. I'm hopeful that he can unravel a few hidden gems for us.

I want a different approach to our signings over the January transfer window. The names mentioned by BonnieDon above hardly get me excited at all. Let’s try other countries and see if we can unravel a gem somewhere. Someone that will get our bums off our seats when they have the ball….someone all the other teams in the league will be panicking at when they know his name is on our team sheet. 
Have we the ability to find such a player?