January 2022 transfer window

11 minutes ago, South Stand Seagull said:

Washington Post reporting NYCFC academy player, Dante Polvara, likely heading to Aberdeen. 
He’s apparently an attacking midfielder. Maybe a replacement for Samuels and Longstaff? 
Gurr experiment didn’t go so well… but no idea what type of role this lad would be in.. or how cheap he is. 

Fuck sakes, hud me back……

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, South Stand Seagull said:

Washington Post reporting NYCFC academy player, Dante Polvara, likely heading to Aberdeen. 
He’s apparently an attacking midfielder. Maybe a replacement for Samuels and Longstaff? 
Gurr experiment didn’t go so well… but no idea what type of role this lad would be in.. or how cheap he is. 

Hope this doesn't mean mcgrath deal isn't happening

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Glass said: “A lot is going to be dependent on who is going out, in terms of what can come in. You don’t want to carry too heavy a squad, you want to keep them all happy. We’ve shown we can do that until now”

In other words, we’ve got too big a squad & need to get rid of some before bringing anyone in. 

We’ve got rid of some.

Why are you perma-raging? 

Polvara an intriguing one for me. Voted the best player in the college system with an eye for goal. But as some have said Jack Gurr came through the college system ?. Just hope this guy is on a different level to Gurr because if the club fucks this one up aswell then i'd start to lose faith in their ability to spot "emerging talent". 

21 hours ago, starryfish said:

Jack Gurr away as well I'm told, another who didn't quite have the impact expected.

21 hours ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Yes none at all.

Well, one major contribution.

Managing to single handedly get us knocked out of the League Cup.

9 hours ago, South Stand Seagull said:

Size o the hoor. ?

Vand Der Ark MK II.

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

See Shankland looks like he's being punted by that Beerschot mob in Belgium already. Probably not worth the risk paying a transfer fee for him but maybe worth a look on loan for competition for Ramirez. 

Played competitively for 2 clubs this season so think he'll need to stay until the summer unless the rules have changed? 

16 minutes ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

See Shankland looks like he's being punted by that Beerschot mob in Belgium already. Probably not worth the risk paying a transfer fee for him but maybe worth a look on loan for competition for Ramirez. 

Not good enough.

Hardly pulled up trees at Dundee Utd.

Could see Motherwell or a St Mirren taking a punt but I’d not be happy if we did. 

8 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

https://youtu.be/XXPzb65eK3U

The highlights reel.

As usual (with the exception of jenks whose highlights reel was horrific) he looks pretty decent here. However he’s playing at Jack Gurr level so can’t read much into it. Maybe a replacement for Samuel’s or Jenks

Playing at that level as he decided to continue his academic studies.

Hopefully the fact that NYCFC (MLS winners) are looking to retain MLS rights is a good thing as far as ability goes.

55 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What?!

How do you surmise that from that post? 

?

To be fair, the majority of your posts do contain an undertone of anger where all things AFC are concerned. 

Just now, King Street Loon said:

Playing at that level as he decided to continue his academic studies.

Hopefully the fact that NYCFC (MLS winners) are looking to retain MLS rights is a good thing as far as ability goes.

To be fair, the majority of your posts do contain an undertone of anger where all things AFC are concerned. 

Some, yes. 
I don’t like the way the club is going at the moment. 
The manager, the recruitment, the results etc

That post, that whoever it was pulled me up for, was a direct quote from Glass & a 1 line summation ?