Scotland vs Moldova & Denmark - 12/11 and 15/11

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Didn't see it but on paper that's a fucking great result for the Scots.

Play offs will be tough but a result of that magnitude gives major belief. 

Credit where it's due there.

As much as I hate the national team/ set up, they’re on some run of form: ? The best ever in our lifetime? 

Given all the praise the Danes have been given, looking to finish out the group 100%, and given our piss poor start to the campaign, I think we've finished just four points behind them, goal difference notwithstanding. 

Team and manager deserve massive credit for this campaign, regardless of what happens next. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, Hagi's pubic hair said:

The games against France stand out for me, but that was fucking impressive, bring on the playoffs, this team deserves our support.

The best all round performance was probably 3-1 against Ukraine in the same campaign. 

They had been to the QF of the WC the year before and we blew them away.

Today was fantastic,  especially considering we were taking 3 nil defeats to Kazakhstan less than 3 years ago. 

25 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

The best all round performance was probably 3-1 against Ukraine in the same campaign. 

They had been to the QF of the WC the year before and we blew them away.

I agree to an extent, but even against the Ukraine it was like we just took all our chances, France was backs against the wall from the second we scored. 

First half tonight we moved the ball like nothing I've ever seen before for an extended period of time. 

Probably the best performance I have ever witnessed by the Scotland squad!, some great results in the past, France away, Croatia home and away, Ukraine away but the football on show was superb!, great momentum for the playoffs and some achievement from the players and coaching staff. Brilliant