Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

A lot of that was very ‘pretty’ until the final 3rd. Offered very little up front, against a shite hibs team. Made that clown Porteous, who’s a bomb scare in waiting, look like Paulo Maldini. We’re not 1970 Brazil, but they’re honking, which makes it all the worse.
Shite result in a game that was there for the taking. 
Hedges can fuck off and not sure McLennan touched the ball when he came on.. good to see the young loon back at fullback. One ray of hope…

8 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Agreed, I have never been a big fan, hope he fucks off in the window, get the McGrath lad in if we can get him, he can't be any worse.

He isn't a like for like swap though. Id happily replace hedges with a player not quite as good if he was consistent. Hedges has 1 good game in 5 at best. He has no middle ground either its either a 9/10 performance or a 3/10.

Spells of fast, accurate passing in midfield, let down by too many poor decisions with the final few passes, and a lack of movement. Pathetic goal to give away - Gallagher and Ramsey very much fucked it up. Fast switch ball was on but Gallagher pricked about.

Watkins could have done better with his header.

Not a million miles away, but won’t improve unless some people get replaced. Agree about the weak bench.

3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The usual embarrassing over reactions from the prime spastics. We lost a game of fitba away from home in a tight league. Not exactly unheard of is it? 

I don't think folk are reacting over just tonights defeat. We have been watching this all season. We are 9 points off Hearts, 4 from Motherwell and are still in the bottom six. Quite frankly we need a reaction. 

6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The usual embarrassing over reactions from the prime spastics. We lost a game of fitba away from home in a tight league. Not exactly unheard of is it? 

Not quite sure how we lose a game to a shite team, with zero confidence, scoring from their only shot on goal - and you think folk are embarrassing for being pissed off?

6 minutes ago, winchester83 said:

Aberdeen have got decent players so what's wrong any suggestions!!!!

I've not seen this particular game yet but in general we need more folk in the team to take some responsibility on a regular basis.  

As soon as Brown was out I thought we'd struggle. Need more from the team than relying on a 36 year old to drive folk through games. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, JakieBastard said:

Not quite sure how we lose a game to a shite team, with zero confidence, scoring from their only shot on goal - and you think folk are embarrassing for being pissed off?

It’s a football match. Some folk need to apply some perspective. There’s no need for all the effing and jeffing.

Disappointing yet again to lose a game to a defensive fuck up. We weren't troubled too much by the opposition yet they walk away with three points again, a familiar story. See Motherwell x2, Dundee, St Johnstone at home. 

We've got too many players who think they're better than they are. 

• Like 1
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

9 defeats & only 7 wins, in this shite league, with our budget, suggests we ARE a million miles away.

Pish your pants. I can’t put an age on you to be honest, I’m guessing about 20? Get yourself in some state. 

Yeah we haven’t been good enough but I’m willing to give it a season.

Porteous and Gogic should have seen red tonight. 

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

It’s a football match. Some folk need to apply some perspective. There’s no need for all the effing and jeffing.

It's a football match that 1700 fans have spent a heap of money and time  to travel to Edinburgh to watch. Not to mention the amount of money fans have invested in the likes of RedTV to also support the club and be entertained.

They have every right to be angry at that level of performance from well paid players.

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Pish your pants. I can’t put an age on you to be honest, I’m guessing about 20? Get yourself in some state. 

Yeah we haven’t been good enough but I’m willing to give it a season.

Porteous and Gogic should have seen red tonight. 

Nowhere near it. 

I just call it as I see it.

You actually sound like Glass 

And resorting to blaming the ref. Poor stuff. 

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

It's a football match that 1700 fans have spent a heap of money and time  to travel to Edinburgh to watch. Not to mention the amount of money fans have invested in the likes of RedTV to also support the club and be entertained.

They have every right to be angry at that level of performance from well paid players.

It was a decent game from a neutral POV. Sometimes the other teams are just better than yours ?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nowhere near it. 

I just call it as I see it.

You actually sound like Glass 

And resorting to blaming the ref. Poor stuff. 

Not really blaming the ref. You pick examples we’ve been “lucky” in games to suit your argument. 

Its football, you’re going to have good spells and bad. Stop getting yourself in a fucking state about it every other week. 

21 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Yeah. A pretty poor performance, especially second half, with no one providing any creativity and Del Monte is back calling Ramirez shite. ?