Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Not really blaming the ref. You pick examples we’ve been “lucky” in games to suit your argument. 

Its football, you’re going to have good spells and bad. Stop getting yourself in a fucking state about it every other week. 

We’ve lost 9 FFS. 
It’s not much to do with luck.

Again, that’s a bit delusional. 

You are backing Glass, that’s fine. 

I’m not, based on what I have seen most weeks.  
And I’m probably slightly prejudiced as I never wanted him near the job in the first place.

But all he’s doing is proving me right. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. A pretty poor performance, especially second half, with no one providing any creativity and Del Monte is back calling Ramirez shite. ?

Show me where I literally said he was shite. I said one part of his game was shite. 

Just admit you’re lying. Total weirdo sometimes. 

Edit to say: He had plenty good crosses. Ramsay’s one particularly. He was static.

53 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Thought Ferguson was an absolute disgrace tonight. His attitude is terrible.

Other players who get special mentions for being rank tonight are Gallagher, JET, Hedges and Ramsay.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, no.

Ferguson has been poor for a while, and he loves a two handed push.

Ramsey looked good when he was on, he gave us something direct. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We’ve lost 9 FFS. 
It’s not much to do with luck.

Again, that’s a bit delusional. 

You are backing Glass, that’s fine. 

I’m not, based on what I have seen most weeks.  
And I’m probably slightly prejudiced as I never wanted him near the job in the first place.

But all he’s doing is proving me right. 

You’ll probably be delighted if he goes, it proves you know the most about football out of everyone 

42 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

It's a football match that 1700 fans have spent a heap of money and time  to travel to Edinburgh to watch. Not to mention the amount of money fans have invested in the likes of RedTV to also support the club and be entertained.

They have every right to be angry at that level of performance from well paid players.

?

Don’t spend loads of money on football if you’re a bad loser then.

40 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Never mind, could be worse. Could have the flu and not get a turkey for Christmas dinner.

Happy Hanukkah.

Enjoy the bar mitzvah.

Fuck knows what I'm on about but the game has became not important. Up and doon all the way until May. Finish 7th. Roll on Easter Egg hunts.

More important things in life than a game of football but you wonder the way some react on here. Probably VLs

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I forgot about the game now.

I won't remember this season in 6 years when the Dons win the European Cup.

Exactly. It’s a total nothing in the grand scheme of everything but there’s people smashing their bedsits up over it.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We need some “bad losers” in the team. 

Tonight was Glass’s 13th defeat in 26 games.

C’mon to fuck, there’s no defending that with the budget we have, surely? 

^^^ smashed bedsit

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

So you actively hope the team gets beat to prove your point?

Ooft. Some fan you are. The Tims use the term “soup taker” for cunts like you.

You quote the Tims as a defence? ?

I’d rather we won every week, or realistically more often than we do, obviously. 
But 13 defeats in 26? 

I’ve always said I’d be happy to be proved wrong.

The stats don’t lie though 

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So you don’t want the team to lose? You want the manager to be sacked if we are winning?

I take it you believe in Santa. Don’t worry mummy will be home soon to kiss it better and daddy says Aberdeen are going to be top of the league by Christmas. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You quote the Tims as a defence? ?

I’d rather we won every week, or realistically more often than we do, obviously. 
But 13 defeats in 26? 

I’ve always said I’d be happy to be proved wrong.

The stats don’t lie though 

You want us to win every week? Which manager have we had in the history of the club has won every week?

Losing half your games in your first season is hardly worth beating your wife over.

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I want him sacked yesterday… then we appoint a manager who’s not Dave’s mate & project.

Give us three feasible replacements based on budget and attractiveness of the club then. “That’s not my job” doesn’t fly here.

2 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

I take it you believe in Santa. Don’t worry mummy will be home soon to kiss it better and daddy says Aberdeen are going to be top of the league by Christmas. 

I’m sure that was funny in your head.

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You want us to win every week? Which manager have we had in the history of the club has won every week?

Losing half your games in your first season is hardly worth beating your wife over.

Can you read?… I said “or realistically win more than we do”. 

A win ratio of about 35% is abysmal. 

”beating my wife over”?… is that the level of your debating skills FFS? 
What a ? 

• Upvote 3
29 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I want him sacked yesterday… then we appoint a manager who’s not Dave’s mate & project.

Thing is, if we win on Sunday that 4 wins out of 5. We can propel ourselves up into the top 4 by the end of January.

I'm still not convinced Hearts will maintain their current position. Only takes a few wins and we are right back in it.