Ukraine

Ke1t

23 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Maybes they would give their place to Finland, who finished just behind Ukraine in their group.  Or to the 3rd placed team who had amassed the best total...?

And then what to do with Russia and their play off an all?  Boot them sleazy fucks out likes.  

There must be something in the rules written, after Yugoslavia got booted out of Euro 1992 and Denmark got placed in at the last minute, and gloriously went on to win the Euros. 

really?

wow, never knew that.

28 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Maybes they would give their place to Finland, who finished just behind Ukraine in their group.  Or to the 3rd placed team who had amassed the best total...?

And then what to do with Russia and their play off an all?  Boot them sleazy fucks out likes.  

There must be something in the rules written, after Yugoslavia got booted out of Euro 1992 and Denmark got placed in at the last minute, and gloriously went on to win the Euros. 

Russia should be removed from all sport. Suspending the country and its clubs from UEFA and FIFA should be a given. Bigger picture is a joke. The response of the west to the invasion is like a teenager committing a school massacre then being told he can't have his playstation for a month. It's pathetic. We have a Hitler for the 21st century and we are standing by and watching it happen. That cunt Xi in China will be pishing himself at this. Guaranteed he's now bringing forward plans to take Hong Kong and Taiwan. 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Russia should be removed from all sport. Suspending the country and its clubs from UEFA and FIFA should be a given. Bigger picture is a joke. The response of the west to the invasion is like a teenager committing a school massacre then being told he can't have his playstation for a month. It's pathetic. We have a Hitler for the 21st century and we are standing by and watching it happen. That cunt Xi in China will be pishing himself at this. Guaranteed he's now bringing forward plans to take Hong Kong and Taiwan. 

Absolute given now, would also expect Estonia and Latvia next. Latvia has a massive Russian speaking part of the country in the east alongside their capital Riga, 60% speak Russian 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

"ME SO ANGRY. MUST DISH OUT INSULTS! ARRRGGGGGHHHH" 

I also lol'd at the insinuation that you'd put up any kind of resistance to a Russian army. Top posting. Keep it up and keep exposing who you are. 

chomp chomp

I'd put up a bit more resistance than you hiding in your gender neutral safe space cause Vlad said a bad word

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

No chance he's going into NATO countries.

He has a touch of the old retardation about him does old Putin.

Doesn’t want to border a NATO nation. Takes over Ukraine which borders NATO nations. 

I guess the idea they’d put some puppet leader in charge like Belarus scuppers that but still. 

28 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

No chance he's going into NATO countries.

Am not so sure boofon, a think he’s going all out to reclaim the Soviet Union with the proviso of Chinese help if needed, China want the east and are quite happy for Russia to take the west. Capabilities to doing it might not be there but I think that’s what they will try. Expect Taiwan and Hong Kong to be tried next.

What is worrying is the unclarity of what these nations truly hold in their Arsenal especially after the 2 year covid to blindfold everycunt, 

was it a plan all along for the east to release a virus to keep us all busy while amassing vast weaponry knowing the virus itself wasn’t deadly and expected the overreaction of the west?.

one things for sure, out of all superpowers it’s Russia that has the most nukes. 
10732-F0-B-716-A-443-F-A05-B-C323552-DD3

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Am not so sure boofon, a think he’s going all out to reclaim the Soviet Union with the proviso of Chinese help if needed, China want the east and are quite happy for Russia to take the west. Capabilities to doing it might not be there but I think that’s what they will try. Expect Taiwan and Hong Kong to be tried next.

What is worrying is the unclarity of what these nations truly hold in their Arsenal especially after the 2 year covid to blindfold everycunt, 

was it a plan all along for the east to release a virus to keep us all busy while amassing vast weaponry knowing the virus itself wasn’t deadly and expected the overreaction of the west?.

one things for sure, out of all superpowers it’s Russia that has the most nukes. 

No.

Just now, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Aye, the CIA and MI5 just stayed home during the pandemic.

Sitting on the sofa with a tube of Pringles watching James Bond and Bourne Identity....

Aye? They are doing a fine job at keeping peace in the west just now aren’t they?

the magnificent CIA and MI5, you do realise the west have the weakest leaders in history (Biden,Johnson) both doing great jobs internally just now?, cmon brother Babylon ?

The West's response has been pathetic. 

If you want to impose actual punishment upon Russia, put yourself in Russia's situation, then consider all the things you wouldn't want to happen as a result, then do exactly that. 

But NATO states need to double their military spending, straight off the bat. 

Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania are scared they're next?

Create a bigger fucking army, then. 

Not rocket science that countries like the US and Russia invade countries that can't put up a fight. 

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You're a delusional & raging man. 

It's Friday. Stop picking pointless arguments on the internet, stop spewing hate and anger and go for a pint. 

Shite patter to be expected from a monumental bore.  Go follow manboobs around posting troll pics.

No delusion, rage, hate or anger here, put out a little line and caught a whopper.

Enjoy your weekend

24 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Spoken like a man with an extensive shares portfolio

I can tell you my portfolio has taken a significant hit in recent weeks. 

Well, more accurately my financial advisor can tell you that... because that's what he told me. 

I know absolutely fuck all about investing, stocks, shares, bears, bulls... always hire someone who knows what the fuck they're doing when you, yourself are clueless. 

@DaveCormack

6 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

aye, those big pharma shares are plummeting the now

i'm a premium bonds man myself

I got a binder full of shit to sign off on a while back which seems to indicate I've invested a chunk of cash in a retirement resort with a ski-lift and fancy chalets. 

Would quite like to live there myself, tbh... get my pick of the rich old grunnies. 

UK defence minister sez:

We must all in this house be clear that British and Nato troops should not, must not, play an active role in Ukraine.

We must all be clear what the risk of miscalculation could be and how existential that could very quickly become if people miscalculate and things escalate unnecessarily.

Now if i didn't know better, i'd say they are all in it together in the WEF great reset and Putin got the go head for this from his main man Klaus Schwab

spacer.png