Ukraine

Ke1t

Guest milne_afc

Stick on Rambo, Commando and Rocky 4 for the journey then a blast of Gimme Shelter at full volume before getting out the van and sorting out the Ruskies. We’ll be dripping in Ukraine minge by teatime.

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Foolish at this time, with no military training or knowledge of the spoken languages.

Lets see how it develops. 

From what I'm seeing of the Russians, military training seems optional. 

They're shit. 

Mind you, the Ukrainians are badass... I think they killed Mad Max. 

Watching The Sunday Show earlier and the presenter bird was giving details of sone of the sanctions against Russia , including the venue of the Champions League final being moved ....finished off with “and they’ve been banned from the Eurovision Song Contest”

That’ll fuckin show them.

49 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

RT reporting that Putin has put their “deterrence” forces into combat readiness due to aggressive statements from the West.

Shit about to get real or more posturing?

Ordinarily I'd say he's posturing, but he seems to be losing the plot. Protests at home, almost universal global denouncing of the invasion, financial access shutting down, and a war that's not going as well as he'd like. 

He's hinting at nuclear war just about every day now, but those threats are a case of rapidly diminishing returns. You can only use a threat like that so many times before people just start ignoring it. 

At that point he either has to up the ante and actually use nukes, or shut the fuck up about it.

I just wonder who or what he'd target. 

• Upvote 2