Ukraine

Ke1t

5 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I recall in Moscow there would be just stunning women strolling around in what basically amounted to Hooker Workwear... I mean some of them may have been hookers, but surely they couldn't all have been hookers. My heid was like a fucking owl on Eccies, permanently spinning through 360 degrees just trying to get a bead on all of them.  In the subway I found myself drooling like Homer Simpson at one particular bird in a pelmet that barely covered her arse, high, high stiletto heels, and a crop top that had been stretched so dangerously over her tits that the fabric was close to surrendering.  This was about 8am on a weekday morning. 

Could you be fooled into thinking one of them really, really wanted to marry you if you were a fat bloke in his 50s from Stoke on Trent, who lives in a cooncil hoose with your ma, and has diabetes breath from all the fried food

The cock is the dumbest organ to be thinking with, and that's how they get you.

"Oh, you like zee mooshy pees and zee cheeps? I also like zee mooshy pees and zee cheeps! You gave me zee real fairy tale... just you can geev me zees happiness! Also, send more monees..."

spacer.png

Russian and Ukrainian young women are fantastic. Great bodies and domineering. I think when they get past 35 they can be dumped though.  

9 hours ago, CCB III said:

Ah. You're one of those. 

No scientist worth their salt would argue the earth doesn't heat up and cool down periodically. 

Equally, no scientist worth their salt on the government payroll would say that the current acceleration of those changes caused by too many humans technology and activity are an inevitability we'd be as well accepting. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

My man. You don't have to be so cynical. There could be ways around it. 

I'm surprised you've swallowed up propaganda fed to us by fossil fuel companies and paid for scientists so easily. They want to paint it as this inevitable happening because they know population control is the one thing that's really hard to fix. Means they are absolved of responsibility and they get to stay stinking rich. The rise in population is a contributing factor, but not the main one. It's one that could be dealt with. 

BP, Shell etc knew about the negative impacts of FF on the environment and lied about it/failed to disclose the information as far back as the 1970's. 

You can chart the gradual rise of the worlds temperature from late 19th century onwards. Around the time of the industrial revolution. 

The technology is there to slow the impact, potentially even reverse it, but it won't happen. 

Edit; 

Genuinely interested in your POV, why do you think scientists that warn about climate change are on the government pay roll? Most climate scientists/activists are pissed off with governments for a lack of action and a refusal to commit/meet carbon mission targets? The governments are in the back pockets of the oil companies who fund campaigns etc. They are acting on their best interests. 

It's like you're seeing it all back to front. I've never hard anyone suggest that climate scientists are in government pockets. If anything it's the opposite. 

58 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/m2p_studio/status/1517179087588151296?s=24&t=ngsv69HoxwQ_L_gfZM9vcA

kind of proves that this isn’t a real war. A novelty social media driven event. It’s unwise to get too invested in these things 

If anything, it shows it is a real war, because there a young women who'd rather be enjoying their lives having fun on things like TikTok using it to appeal for arms ?

What acid trip did you have to make you go full QAnon min?

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

‘Look at us with our cool camo gear and our pouty fucking faces’  Imagine that lot on the front line ?

That's the point, Hanzo. They are desperate and have to recruit people clearly unsuited. 

Just young lassies having a bit of fun with their pals, they shouldn't be embroiled in a war. 

ETA; 

Id back an Eastern European woman on the front line over some of the pretenders on here, that's fo sho'

US now saying the Ukrainians have more functioning tanks in Ukraine than the Russians, and are starting to supply heavy artillery... and someone's giving them aircraft... 

Would be fucking hilarious if Ukraine wins this war outright :thumbup1:

41 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

US now saying the Ukrainians have more functioning tanks in Ukraine than the Russians, and are starting to supply heavy artillery... and someone's giving them aircraft... 

Would be fucking hilarious if Ukraine wins this war outright :thumbup1:

Who? Russia has heaps of bodies and missiles to just chuck at things, I think Ukraine can take back the Donbas but it'll be long and protracted.*

*Unless the Germans etc cut off Russian gas and everyone steps up arms exports to Ukraine. 

Edit to add. A lot of folk seem to think Putin has Parkinsons judging by videos and his posture or lack of it. Hope the cunt dies ASAP. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

* Probably the Poles and Romanians. 

** Ukraine is a decent sized country. It's not impossible that they could have a million men under arms at the height of this conflict. Their standing army is 200k, but they have 900k reservists. With supplies from the West they will get stronger while Russia gets weaker. 

*** I think we're already starting to see that. America is sending heavy weapons now, since it seems Putin isn't going to attack NATO countries over the supply of weapons. The new drones are also mental.

*Haven't seen this anywhere but hopefully it happens. 

**Agree but Russia is trying to conscript locals in occupied areas and are away to have their spring draft which will be another load of bodies to throw at it. 

***They've only sent 18 artillery not exactly heaps. The switch blades do look decent and think there is a new model being sent. Some of the drone guided/adjusted artillery the Ukrainians are using looks ace. 

Hope they smash the cunts. 

16 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

* Who?

** Russia has heaps of bodies and missiles to just chuck at things, I think Ukraine can take back the Donbas but it'll be long and protracted.*

*** Unless the Germans etc cut off Russian gas and everyone steps up arms exports to Ukraine. 

**** Edit to add. A lot of folk seem to think Putin has Parkinsons judging by videos and his posture or lack of it. Hope the cunt dies ASAP. 

* Probably the Poles and Romanians. 

** Ukraine is a decent sized country. It's not impossible that they could have a million men under arms at the height of this conflict. Their standing army is 200k, but they have 900k reservists. With supplies from the West they will get stronger while Russia gets weaker. 

*** I think we're already starting to see that. America is sending heavy weapons now, since it seems Putin isn't going to attack NATO countries over the supply of weapons. The new drones are also mental. It seems the US is going to start testing new weapons systems against Russian equipment. 

**** Hopefully he gets poisoned... or strangled live on TV. 

The media war is relentless, but the actual war has been over for weeks.

Russia will walk into Odesa by autumn and control the entire coast, but there is no hurry.

By summer the contracts will be awarded and the Chinese will start rebuilding all the steelworks in Mariupol.

All the outcomes from here on in will be dictated by the east.

The EU already knows this.

10 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Russia will walk into Odesa by autumn and control the entire coast, but there is no hurry.

By summer the contracts will be awarded and the Chinese will start rebuilding all the steelworks in Mariupol.

Yeah, I guess... I mean all their other plans have been going flawlessly. No reason to doubt any of that. 

3 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Nice "on brand" take. 

Top work. 

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've noticed your contributions to the forum have become just slagging cunts off now Parky. You barely offer an opinion nowadays.

Acht. To be fair, I've barely posted the past couple weeks. 

Was giving Hanz advice on London earlier. Some top crisp advice delivered to all hatters too. Encouraging Consi to fight the power yesterday. Posting losing bets on the Acca the other day. 

A few posts having a bit banter with folk too. Nothing nasty in there. Part of the hat is the slaggings. Nothing in bad spirits. 

Don't try and make shit what it ain't.