Ukraine

Ke1t

5 hours ago, Ke1t said:

US now saying the Ukrainians have more functioning tanks in Ukraine than the Russians, and are starting to supply heavy artillery... and someone's giving them aircraft... 

Would be fucking hilarious if Ukraine wins this war outright :thumbup1:

Somethings going to give this forthcoming week..Putin ain't going to a have a hollow May day.

915-AAAA7-CB8-A-43-FE-AE03-1164-D3-FAA80

interesting. All western media outlets tell us that Ukraine are dominating Russia, Russians are struggling/ massive losses etc. and here’s our supreme leader saying it’s gonna go for years. 

someone is lying. The BBC has been reduced to spurious unverified stories, in line with the Twitter propaganda war. This is the real phony war. Surely this is the end of the BBC. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

I've literally never heard a single person say that. Perhaps it's your powers of understanding that are the issue. 

Are you joking? Headlines daily of Ukrainian battle triumphs and Russian losses. Feeding the feeble minded like yourself a speedball of fear, misplaced anger and an appetite to please the rich 

Boris poking the Bear. 

Russians claiming the SAS have been deployed into Ukraine, which you have to imagine is true. 

Russian SU-24 dropping bombs in the path of a British warship dicking around in Ukrainian waters in the Black Sea. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Boris poking the Bear. 

Russians claiming the SAS have been deployed into Ukraine, which you have to imagine is true. 

Russian SU-24 dropping bombs in the path of a British warship dicking around in Ukrainian waters in the Black Sea. 

spacer.png

Ramping well up?..ill give it a week.

20odd UK personnel only there to show how to fire next gen shit?

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Interesting. 

Would love to see how the fat spoiled marijuana loving junkies in UK who have never had a difficult day in their lives, who moan about taxes and not being able to see a GP any time they have an ache in their pinky, deal with real big boy shit.

Bring it.

You and moobs had a tiff?

5 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Interesting. 

Would love to see how the fat spoiled marijuana loving junkies in UK who have never had a difficult day in their lives, who moan about taxes and not being able to see a GP any time they have an ache in their pinky, deal with real big boy shit.

Bring it.

@manboobs109 

Think he's talking about you. 

6 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Interesting. 

Bring it.

The only big boy shit you have to deal with is if your cleaner takes a crap in your mudhut. 

6 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Interesting. 

Bring it.

I wouldn't be going to no war. Dont care enough about pieces of land or hypocritical ideas of what freedom is to lose my life. 

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've no idea why we're involved in this. What purpose does it serve us? Complete fucking madness iyam.

Cause we're a warring nation. 

Always have been, always will be. 

I could go into how that's a toxic identity trait for any nation and it doesn't help with progression etc but it is what it is 

Time just repeats itself over and and over 

Guest milne_afc

I love the innocence of the Ukrainian politicians, thanking all the Western governments for the acts of kindness, weapons n shit, totally oblivious to fact the invoices will only land after the last bomb is dropped. lol

17 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I love the innocence of the Ukrainian politicians, thanking all the Western governments for the acts of kindness, weapons n shit, totally oblivious to fact the invoices will only land after the last bomb is dropped. lol

I've thought that as well. No way we're giving them all this shit for free. Never heard one journalist ask that though.

33 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Because your man Boris is trying to get himself out of the shit at home and pretending we need him to lead the country

That much is bloody obvious, I would have thought 

His selfishness will end in tears for everybody 

I'm not convinced getting us nuked will make him that popular tbh.