Thread O Fechtin

Ke1t

16 hours ago, Fridge said:

No. Too young. Best scrap with the Huns I remember was Somerfield Terrace. Some poor boy was out fixing his car and folk were taking his spanner’s and shit and throwing them at them. They ran like fuck, sure someone else on here must have been there.

Ha ha late 90’s. An alternator or some other car part got launched at the fleeing Huns. Boy was under his car oblivious 😄

On 4/9/2023 at 12:34 AM, daytripping said:

Battle of ibrox was my finest moment, outnumbered 50 to 1 and nowhere to run too. It took cool heads to just say fuck it, lets do this. Was a thing of beauty, they were hindered by the numbers, lot of them not up for the fight. Best days ever.

Police were silly that day, lets pull out and let them get battered, will sort them out, backfired big time.

Sometimes being heavily outnumbered can work to your advantage. You obviously need to have your back against a wall or similar so they can't surround you but only so many of them can get close enough to have a pop. If you manage to stay upright and take those at the front out those less keen lads behind them lose their nerve and back off. Next thing you know you've got the upper hand and you're chasing a frightened flock of football hooligans down the road. 

1 hour ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Sometimes being heavily outnumbered can work to your advantage. You obviously need to have your back against a wall or similar so they can't surround you but only so many of them can get close enough to have a pop. If you manage to stay upright and take those at the front out those less keen lads behind them lose their nerve and back off. Next thing you know you've got the upper hand and you're chasing a frightened flock of football hooligans down the road. 

And what would you know about it then?

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Boasting and then saying "I don't want to talk about it"... 

😂😂😂

Not boasting. I was merely recounting an event form my past. Going on and on about it and embellishing the story would be boastful bit as I said to some other bloke I'm not interested in doing that. I'll let you off though as it looks as if English probably isn't your mother tongue.