Dante Polvara

2 hours ago, Turra red said:

I think he has all the attributes to be a great player however he doesn't seem to have an edge or that bit of niggle to impose himself on games. 

Maybe that will come as he does seem a decent bloke and can't have been easy adapting to a new country.

Similar to Vladimir Smicer at Liverpool, he was highly regarded by his teammates,  they said in training he was excellent 

3 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

I’ve supported Aberdeen for over 25 years and this has got to be one of the weirdest things they’ve ever done. A truly abysmal player, throwing good money after bad.

I think you've got a short memory.

Weirder than making that hun cunt Foster captain?

Appointing Steven Glass?

Drinking out the furry cup at Ibrox?

21 minutes ago, RUL said:

There appears to be a myth he’s improved because he wasn’t shite in pre season. But we’ve no midfielders and he’s been so abysmal in competitive games that he’s managed to play his way out the starting 11 and yet Cormack decides to give him a 3 year deal 😂

You think it would be Cormacks decision rather Robsons?

1 hour ago, RUL said:

There appears to be a myth he’s improved because he wasn’t shite in pre season. But we’ve no midfielders and he’s been so abysmal in competitive games that he’s managed to play his way out the starting 11 and yet Cormack decides to give him a 3 year deal 😂

Feel like abysmal is a little harsh. He was probably our best player in first 2 games all be it the bar wasn’t particularly high.