Aberdeen 1 - 1 St Johnstone

Buying ppv as I live in the sticks and can't be arsed driving. Due to weather and ability of the players will be a bit of a free for all with the long ball everybody's best tool. Hope we are stronger than them and hit the said long ball quicker. Zander Clarke to prove we should have went in with a decent bid for him and Rent a ghost Lewis to fumble a few to emphasis the point.

Just walked to and from work and seen umpteen things strewn across the side of the road. Not to mention the debris in my eyes being a cunt! 

Can't see it going ahead, for the better as well, will be a terrible spectacle. Common sense applied should see this one shelved. 

1 hour ago, scottymc said:

This game is going to be off surely. Wind is absolutely mental 

I honestly thought that last night at Cappielow.......playing into the wind if the ball got any height on it at all it just ballooned up into the air and ended up heading right back where it came from. At goal kicks the keeper was doing well to get it 35 yards. Going with the wind second half a Morton player took a free kick from 40 yards out that flew like a rocket just over the bar, suprised more players didn't cotton on to shooting from much further out than normal.  But they managed to get the game done

46 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I honestly thought that last night at Cappielow.......playing into the wind if the ball got any height on it at all it just ballooned up into the air and ended up heading right back where it came from. At goal kicks the keeper was doing well to get it 35 yards. Going with the wind second half a Morton player took a free kick from 40 yards out that flew like a rocket just over the bar, suprised more players didn't cotton on to shooting from much further out than normal.  But they managed to get the game done

One game where our possession stats should pay dividends in the howling gale.  Errors aside. 

Seems to be accurate:

North East Police  @NorthEPolice

1m

The Aberdeen FC v St Johnstone FC football fixture due to take place today has been cancelled. Motorists are advised to avoid travel unless absolutely necessary and please exercise caution.

Aberdeen FC  @AberdeenFC

1m

MATCH POSTPONED! Today’s match against St Johnstone has been postponed due to Storm Malik and safety concerns around the stadium.

Now confirmed on AFC website