Aberdeen 1 - 1 St Johnstone

McGeouch deserves a run out after last night's horror show. He can at least reliably pass the ball to a team mate which no one bar Bates was able to do against St Mirren. 

We are back to last season's problems though. St Johnstone I'm sure will adopt the same tactics as St Mirren and just press the fuck against us. Won't care if they only get 35% of the ball, they know all we will do is pass the ball backwards or sideways and eventually just lump a long ball up in the vague direction of Ramirez.

Ach maybe Besuijen will prove to be a world beater and we'll stick 4 past them

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If MacKenzie & Hayes are injured, Dean Campbell will be at LB again I’d think. 

Some people don't appear to like Campbell much. I think the young loon does well especially as he is often asked to cover various positions for us. 

Do I think he could do better, Yes but that is something you could ain at all the players. 

Someone mentioned it earlier that Glass is not improving any of the players. A good manager takes players, makes them better and gets the best out the team. Glass does none of these things sadly. 

Fuck it if Polvara is fit i'd fling him in. Can't be any worse than Ojo or anything we witnessed last night. Same with Besuijen. If his Visa is sorted then fucking fire him in aswell. Shake it up. Something needs to change. 

But, we all know what St Johnstone. There's not a chance they are coming to Pittodrie to have a go. It'll be the same as the Pittodrie game earlier in the season. Shiftkey with the winner and Zander Clark to get a megaphone out and tell Glass to fuck off with his pre-contract. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Fuck it if Polvara is fit i'd fling him in. Can't be any worse than Ojo or anything we witnessed last night. Same with Besuijen. If his Visa is sorted then fucking fire him in aswell. Shake it up. Something needs to change. 

But, we all know what St Johnstone. There's not a chance they are coming to Pittodrie to have a go. It'll be the same as the Pittodrie game earlier in the season. Shiftkey with the winner and Zander Clark to get a megaphone out and tell Glass to fuck off with his pre-contract. 

He’s not fit (Polvara). 

14 hours ago, redone said:

If someone thinking they’re erchie (or fair erchie) means they’re full of themselves , then I’d say there’s only one of our players comes into that category.   Can’t see Glass dropping his captain , though. 

Brown has a reason to be full of himself, he has about 30 medals

Ramsays already too big for his boots

Needs brought back down to earth

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If Hayes is fit:

Lewis 

Ramsay Bates McCrorie Campbell   
            Brown Ferguson     
   Benjuisen Hedges Hayes      
                     Ramirez 

Hayes was holding his groin string when he was walking off last week. That will keep him out a few weeks