Aberdeen 1 - 1 St Johnstone

21 minutes ago, NEM said:

Wind is mental tbf. Just seen a shed roof come clean off at Cattofield and came home to find the bairns trampoline upside down in the garden.

Got sent an amusing video of a trampoline shimmying it’s way down Cairncry Road as well ?

Trampoline worth a look ?.... more mobile than JET for a start

Thank fuck the game’s off though.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

My gardens better than yours 

Ha ha really what in the hell would make you think that. 

If you come to sell your house your garden would count as an extra room as they would think it was a utility room as it has a fridge, freezer, washing machine, and dishwasher in it 

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, thurso said:

Ha ha really what in the hell would make you think that. 

If you come to sell your house your garden would count as an extra room as they would think it was a utility room as it has a fridge, freezer, washing machine, and dishwasher in it 

Thats surprisingly good for you, sincerely

Post a pic of your garden 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Thats surprisingly good for you, sincerely

Post a pic of your garden 

Good for me. Your the one who always try’s to slag me off for some reason but when I respond you end up leaving me alone and try to start with someone else. 

Even if I knew how to post a picture of my garden I wouldn’t go out in that weather but you can show yours if you want I’ll take note if yours is better than mine if you want but I’ll give you half an hour to post the pick so you can move the white goods from the garden and get a good shot 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

See the roof of the golf club on the corner of Pittodrie Street has partially blown off. Fire Brigade in attendance. Would have been a cluster fuck down there had it gone ahead.

IMG-20220129-WA0003.jpg

Someone from the club should have made sure our old asbestos roof that remains in the main stand was damaged and we could have had it properly replaced through the insurance. 
That’s why I should be installed as chairman.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Someone from the club should have made sure our old asbestos roof that remains in the main stand was damaged and we could have had it properly replaced through the insurance. 
That’s why I should be installed as chairman.

Should maybe get a few of our shit players up there to check for damage ??

• Haha 1