Aberdeen 1 - 1 St Johnstone

14 minutes ago, Gooby1983 said:

The wind direction on Saturday morning was westerly veering into the north west. So coming off the land, not the sea! If coming off the sea ( predominately easterly directions) we would’ve had a hell of a lot more damage around Pittodrie and the beach area. 

Ok Sean Batty

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Genuinely couldn’t give a fk about this result. Win/lose/draw absolute MEH.

All I care about rgds the club right now is WHEN we eventually get rid of Glass. The guy is the worst thing at the club (by default or not) & in short term, he is 100% the first thing needed removing. 

he is the result of serious shiteness at the club but scapegoat or not (which is what he’s paid for) he must go. 

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Genuinely couldn’t give a fk about this result. Win/lose/draw absolute MEH.

All I care about rgds the club right now is WHEN we eventually get rid of Glass. The guy is the worst thing at the club (by default or not) & in short term, he is 100% the first thing needed removing. 

he is the result of serious shiteness at the club but scapegoat or not (which is what he’s paid for) he must go. 

You should care.

A defeat & we’re in a relegation battle we’re not prepared to deal with, on or off the pitch.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Ramsay Bates McCrorie MacKenzie      
              McGeouch Barron.  
     Besuijen Ferguson Kennedy.  
                       Ramirez

Things are SO bad, I’m suggesting Kennedy starts.

0-1 Calum Hendry. 

Doubt we’ll be seeing McRorie any time soon

If losing this game finally means getting shot of Glass then I want us to lose. Can't believe I said that but thats where I am. He has to go. No signs of improvement and no signs that he is able to turn it round. He's done. Get rid now and get in someone new to work with the squad and assess for next season, I'd even take in Warnock or someone like that on a short term deal. He just needs to go.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

I have a feeling Davie Cormack will continue keeping a low profile and Glass will still be in place for this match. Aberdeen are run by total shitebags. We are a fairy club, too nice and too easily beaten. 

In an ideal world cormack has grown a set of balls and sacked Glass before Tuesday. The reality is that he won't get rid, We get beat and then he's alienated an even bigger portion of the fan base. We are fucking pathetic just now and that comes from the top and has filtered right through the club. Sad state of affairs

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Ramsay Bates McCrorie MacKenzie      
              McGeouch Barron.  
     Besuijen Ferguson Kennedy.  
                       Ramirez

Things are SO bad, I’m suggesting Kennedy starts.

0-1 Calum Hendry. 

He seriously can't be any worse than Ojo or the likes so why not give him a chance against his old club. 

Barron needs to start along with McKenzie instead of that fenian cunt who was an abortion yesterday. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

He seriously can't be any worse than Ojo or the likes so why not give him a chance against his old club. 

Barron needs to start along with McKenzie instead of that fenian cunt who was an abortion yesterday. 

I've seen him playing for Celtic a few times and he looked half decent.  No idea where that performance yesterday came from.  Hopefully a one-off.

7 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

The signing of Montgomery is baffling.

No harm to the lad, but he’s not improved the team. He’s not as good a winger as Hayes.

He’s probably not as good a left back as MacKenzie.

The fact he was on the verge of joining Killie on the lower leagues says it all.

3 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

I've seen him playing for Celtic a few times and he looked half decent.  No idea where that performance yesterday came from.  Hopefully a one-off.

It's probably came from playing in a team with zero confidence and backbone. throw in a manager who is a dullard and what seems to be tactically inept, then you have the perfect storm for an average player to look gash. Playing for Celtic is far easier than playing for aberdeen even if your only half decent due to the standard of team mate. 

That performance yesterday was honestly worthy of terminating his loan.