Ross County v Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

The sooner the fucking gullible Aberdonians wake up and realise Cormack is the problem the better. 

Its not a coincidence we have been utter shite since he has come on the scene. 

But don't worry he likes butteries, hates Rangers and reminisces about Gothenburg. 

Someone mentioned the Dod Yule exit as pivotal earlier and it does make sense 

11 points from relegation, February is crucial to our SURVIVAL.

We are closer to relegation than 3rd.

That should be sackable.  I've been devils advocate, I've been happy to give him time given we can still get 4th and a run in SC.  I said if we lose the next two after last week, well a draw ain't much better.  Turgid football, the only bright light is Vincente but I suspect he will suffer the Ryan Fraser treatment in this league.

Sack Glass NOW.

9 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Its both. Thats the depressing thing. 

Manager shit 

Recruitment shit

It comes from the top. Its DC. 

I'll keep saying it

Things went south the second he appeared again

His money is great

But he should stick to that and let football people do the football

It's just hitting me actually

He hired a director of football who has zero director of football experience and a manager with zero full time management experience 

What the fuck!?!??!

I HATE glass, gunn, cormack and 99% of people on this forum

Every single match day I naively get really excited, during the day looking forward to the match and I have no idea why

Under mcinnes it wasn't "success" as such, but we had our head held high as by and large we did what we were expected to. Every so often we would under achieve but then we would over achieve too

And now??

Back to the pre mcinnes embarrassment 

Outrageous 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

If Glass picks Ojo as a wide player again he should be fucking sacked on the spot. 

What’s scary is how many times this has been done now. It was probably even earlier but I mind being at fir park on like 11th September and he was playing there and played shite. Loads of possession but we did nothing. Just sums up the style of play and what playing a defensive midfielder in that position achieves. 

it’s a fucking joke. We’ve seen front 3s with Hayes, McGinn, rooney. GMS, may, Stewart. Hedges Cosgrove Wright. All attacking players funnily enough. What the fuck is playing Ojo in this all about?? 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'll keep saying it

Things went south the second he appeared again

His money is great

But he should stick to that and let football people do the football

It's just hitting me actually

He hired a director of football who has zero director of football experience and a manager with zero full time management experience 

What the fuck!?!??!

I HATE glass, gunn, cormack and 99% of people on this forum

Every single match day I naively get really excited, during the day looking forward to the match and I have no idea why

Under mcinnes it wasn't "success" as such, but we had our head held high as by and large we did what we were expected to. Every so often we would under achieve but then we would over achieve too

And now??

Back to the pre mcinnes embarrassment 

Outrageous 

Never mind you’ve got your big game tomorrow to look forward to 

• Upvote 6