Ross County v Aberdeen

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I see. How would you describe your sense of humour? What do you like ? Puns? ‘Sick’ shit, surrealism, knock knock jokes?

I think that's hard to define 

22 minutes ago, Oakbank50 said:

Been to paisley with previous manager and he bottled it also on numerous occasions 

During his early years those type of results were mixed in with far more good results and performances. 

Once those type of performances became more frequent near the end of his time, he was given the dunt. 

So if you're comparing Glass to McInnes, then given what happened to McInnes, the logical conclusion is to sack Glass. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Do we play any sort of tactics?

Is there any thought process that goes into training and working on things?

I ask because Glass seems to say the same shit after games, and has a wee go at players for certain things that don't ever appear to be fixed.

It's honking.

If he's out in the summer then fair enough, but by fuck the club are going backwards quick.

We’re trying something different, roberto! That’s all we need to know.

if he is off in the summer, be as well binning now and giving the replacement time to see what we need. I hope he is off, but I don’t see it…

11 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

& Many strikers have this happen. 

You are speaking utter shite. You have no clue (zero) about the game. You simply pick out a few individual players & obsess over them & make up shite to try & fit this simple minded obsession ?

We aren’t scoring because the team is creating FK all for most part. Ramirez has fk all to work with as there is clearly no tactical plan in reality. The tactics are nonexistent. Didn’t help tonight that when we were in the County final third their basic strategy was to pile the whole team in the box. Even more apparent at corners where there was basically 21 players in the six yard box. It was a fkn joke.

P.s. The six yard box is the smaller box within the bigger one.

Do you know what the six yard box is for? Just out of interest. Without googling it?

BTW. I just had a look through the bbc text for the game & only found 2 missed chances by Ramirez but he had a few assists for others missed chances. 
A couple of other players had more missed chances than Ramirez. 
?

Are you classing that shocker of a pass to ojo as one of them?

Atrocious game to watch, both sides playing like it was the 1980's.

Red TV commentary atrocious as well, someone runs fast or controls the ball and it's like the second coming of Maradona - the thought process of what is good football in this country is appalling.

McCrorie is not a defender, never will be, the persistence of managers to continue putting him there is quite frankly just stubbornness.

Hayes has been our best player recently purely by running about and putting in a shift. That is hugely worrying! (Took the goal well mind you). We have a distinct lack of any invention, and it's gone back to just getting it out wide, punting in a cross and hoping someone gets on it.

Thankfully we did have a wee purple patch after Dave's radio rant which means we are safe from any potential relegation woes, but we are a poor team to watch. Ferguson and Ramsay's prices will be cheap as chips if this continues.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not really. I suggested some definitions. I meant in general.

Depends where it's coming from. 

Who's saying it etc

For example used to really like Gervais until of late where he's started putting a target on his back kidding on he's destined to be some sort of victim of 'cancelling' when the shit he's saying it pretty standard tame jokes for a man of his generation. 

He's a self important prick. 

^Nobody laugh 

3 minutes ago, DoonTheLine said:

Red TV commentary atrocious as well, someone runs fast or controls the ball and it's like the second coming of Maradona - the thought process of what is good football in this country is appalling.

McCrorie is not a defender, never will be, the persistence of managers to continue putting him there is quite frankly just stubbornness.

Hayes has been our best player recently purely by running about and putting in a shift. That is hugely worrying! (Took the goal well mind you). We have a distinct lack of any invention, and it's gone back to just getting it out wide, punting in a cross and hoping someone gets on it.

Thankfully we did have a wee purple patch after Dave's radio rant which means we are safe from any potential relegation woes, but we are a poor team to watch. Ferguson and Ramsay's prices will be cheap as chips if this continues.

Impossible to read any further after that opening doozy. 

5 minutes ago, DoonTheLine said:

Folk saying mccrorie is not a centre half is a stubbornness in itself. He's excellent. 

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Depends where it's coming from. 

Who's saying it etc

For example used to really like Gervais until of late where he's started putting a target on his back kidding on he's destined to be some sort of victim of 'cancelling' when the shit he's saying it pretty standard tame jokes for a man of his generation. 

He's a self important prick. 

^Nobody laugh 

>What do you find funny?

>Depends who's saying it.

All you need to know right there.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

McCrorie is a central midfielder.

The fact that he has pace and reads the game well means he CAN play central defence but it’s not his best position, in my humble opinion.

If Gallagher could get his shit together, we’d be in a better place all round.

Gallagher isn't fast enough to play with the high line we were originally playing. 

Doesn't seem to be quite as high now, I'd like to see RMC back in the midfield.