Summer 2022 Transfer Window

4 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I've seen numerous Scottish Cup wins, League Cup wins and two European Trophies in my time.

Guess what I even saw us win the Tennant Sixes also. 

What have you seen ya trumpet? 

I'm also still to see Aberdeen relegated or liquidated. You win Top Trumps on that score.

TBF Hearts went into admin they weren't liquidated like the huns.  Their fans at least bothered their arse and saved their club.

They did however stiff their creditors big time.  Tinpot

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Tbh Skins really doesn't bother me that much. I'm comfortable knowing I've seen us win trophies that he will never see his team do....and I don't just mean the European ones. 

But seeing as there seems to be a groundswell of opinion that wants him banned from here, I'll go along with it......provided the same happens to other interlopers from other teams like AK and the Hobo in Brazil

seconded

7 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Nae signing rumours ffs? 

Get this diet huns pish in the bin. Don't know why folk are bothering WHS. They are all crackpots in that neck of the woods. I had a family member live in Wester Hailes and she's beyond help. A fucking complete screwball. Must be something in the water. 

aye, it’s a bit quiet.

Probably waiting on responses &/or in discussions.

I’m pretty sure they won’t be sitting back doing feck all. 
There’s not many rumours because a leak has been plugged. 

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

aye, it’s a bit quiet.

Probably waiting on responses &/or in discussions.

I’m pretty sure they won’t be sitting back doing feck all. 
There’s not many rumours because a leak has been plugged. 

It was more just to get away from the dick measuring contest with WHS. I expect it will pick up next week when we are back at Cormack Park. 

38 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Tbh Skins really doesn't bother me that much. I'm comfortable knowing I've seen us win trophies that he will never see his team do....and I don't just mean the European ones. 

But seeing as there seems to be a groundswell of opinion that wants him banned from here, I'll go along with it......provided the same happens to other interlopers from other teams like AK and the Hobo in Brazil

Well said mate, I will 2nd that. There is benefits to being in your 50s as a dandie min. 

5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Unlikely we'll lose to Aberdeen on personal terms for Ronan. 

Up to him to then choose. Live in Aberdeen playing for Scotland's 10th best team last season. Or live in Edinburgh and compete in Europe for a team that consistently reaches cup finals. 

Although he's more likely to start every game at Aberdeen I suppose. Might swing it. 

I know I’m late to the party but who the fuck would want to live in Edinburgh. I did for 15 years because I had to but by god there are lots of shit holes there.

Especially wester hailes, one of the most deprived scummy areas in the place, I’d rather stay in aberdeen any day then wester fucking hailes. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Neither of us likely to win the league any time soon. Being honest. So SC the main prize. 

1998. 2006. 2012. I've seen three come back to Gorgie. 

We've also knocked on the door by getting to 3 out of the last 4 finals. Losing only to the Glasgow pair in all 3. Once on pens. Once in extra time. 

You can mock and say when's the parade, etc. But Aberdeen have been in ONE final since 2000-01. Over 20 finals and you've been in ONE. In the same period BOTH Dunfermline and Falkirk have been in TWO finals each. 

This tinpot insignificant stuff aimed at Hearts feels like it harps backs to the 80s when you had something to shout about. What you shouting bout now to call Hearts tinpot? How's the 16k stadium coming on? We've a whole thread about bursting out of Tynie and needing to expand. Probably need 26k to accommodate demand for 20k STs.

Cute wee Aberdeen. Bless. 

For perspective I am a chap in my 50's who is fortunate to have seen my team win a collection of trophies that NO Scottish team outwith the arse cheeks will ever replicate.

I will grant you that our cup winning prowess since 1990 is not great but, even allowing for the pish of last season, we haven't been relegated during that time unlike some teams I could mention. 

Finally, and most importantly, regardless of whether my team is performing pish or going through a purple patch, which may not last, the last place I would post on would be another football team's chat forum. 

No disrespect but why don't you take your false gloating to a bunch of folk who might care as the Famous Aberdeen WILL be back putting the Watery Farts down the pecking order sooner than you obviously think. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
Guest milne_afc
3 hours ago, DD1903 said:

We should. Aswell as all the Canadians who had a hearts love in a couple of years ago. 

'hearts are pulling away from us!'

I’d rather have the aids(skins) than cancer(Canada).

5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Neither of us likely to win the league any time soon. Being honest. So SC the main prize. 

1998. 2006. 2012. I've seen three come back to Gorgie. 

We've also knocked on the door by getting to 3 out of the last 4 finals. Losing only to the Glasgow pair in all 3. Once on pens. Once in extra time. 

You can mock and say when's the parade, etc. But Aberdeen have been in ONE final since 2000-01. Over 20 finals and you've been in ONE. In the same period BOTH Dunfermline and Falkirk have been in TWO finals each. 

This tinpot insignificant stuff aimed at Hearts feels like it harps backs to the 80s when you had something to shout about. What you shouting bout now to call Hearts tinpot? How's the 16k stadium coming on? We've a whole thread about bursting out of Tynie and needing to expand. Probably need 26k to accommodate demand for 20k STs.

Cute wee Aberdeen. Bless. 

So why are you bothering to read our posts?I think a psychoanalyst would say you suffer from a secret envy complex that you don't even know you have,but you definitely have...

24 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

As I've said many times over Hearts have won 3 major trophies in the last 60 years. It's certainly nothing to boast about especially when two of those trophies were won under a corrupt regime that went bust owing £30m. 

It's always Hearts fans who give it "we're the 3rd biggest club in Scotland" as if that stat actually even means anything considering how far ahead the top two are. It smacks of an inferiority complex which has always been there since the Fergie era because deep down they know they watched Aberdeen achieve heights their club will never even get remotely close to. It's embarrassing. They say we've done nothing since Fergie and the 80's but since the great man left we are still the club outside of the ugly sisters that has come closest to winning the league (and that wasn't in the 80's). Since Fergie left we are also the club that has won the most major trophies outside of the big two. We have also finished ahead of them in the league in 9 of the last 10 seasons. 

Until another club outside of the Glasgow ugly sisters overtakes our 19 major trophies then we are the best of the rest (which to be honest means absolutely fuck all in the grand scheme of things). But as the subject is being discussed since we were formed in 1903 the score in major trophies is Aberdeen 19 Hearts & Hibs combined 18. Hearts were formed 29 years before us and have still won 3 major trophies less than AFC. AFC are a far more famous and better known club worldwide. Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway let's get back to the transfer rumours. 

@Wester Hailes Skinshave a read and then fuck off ?

• Upvote 5
40 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

As I've said many times over Hearts have won 3 major trophies in the last 60 years. It's certainly nothing to boast about especially when two of those trophies were won under a corrupt regime that went bust owing £30m. 

It's always Hearts fans who give it "we're the 3rd biggest club in Scotland" as if that stat actually even means anything considering how far ahead the top two are. It smacks of an inferiority complex which has always been there since the Fergie era because deep down they know they watched Aberdeen achieve heights their club will never even get remotely close to. It's embarrassing. They say we've done nothing since Fergie and the 80's but since the great man left we are still the club outside of the ugly sisters that has come closest to winning the league (and that wasn't in the 80's). Since Fergie left we are also the club that has won the most major trophies outside of the big two. We have also finished ahead of them in the league in 9 of the last 10 seasons. 

Until another club outside of the Glasgow ugly sisters overtakes our 19 major trophies then we are the best of the rest (which to be honest means absolutely fuck all in the grand scheme of things). But as the subject is being discussed since we were formed in 1903 the score in major trophies is Aberdeen 19 Hearts & Hibs combined 18. Hearts were formed 29 years before us and have still won 3 major trophies less than AFC. AFC are a far more famous and better known club worldwide. Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Lovely stuff ??

Can I also add we’ve never been relegated, just in case that tinpot hearts cunt was forgetting @Wester Hailes Skins

51 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Imagine being one of the people in those photos, having that following you around like a black cloud for the last 36 years. ?

They were still in tears as we rolled up at Hampden a week later.

Post match, my ‘no shame in being second’ comment started a bit of commotion.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

I just don't think they'll loan him out again. How would that benefit them? 

He's still got 2 years left on his contract so if they do loan him out it'll be to a championship club i think. We should just pay the 500k. Maybe sounds a bit simplistic in fairness but if we want him and that's what they want then 500k is manageable. And he's a very good player so not as if we'll not get a return on investment. 

5 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

He's still got 2 years left on his contract so if they do loan him out it'll be to a championship club i think. We should just pay the 500k. Maybe sounds a bit simplistic in fairness but if we want him and that's what they want then 500k is manageable. And he's a very good player so not as if we'll not get a return on investment. 

Absolutely.

He can't be in their long term plans