Summer 2022 Transfer Window

12 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Accounts not up until the end of June which would include Ramsay no? Or certainly have included something about the fee etc?

Nope. Fee wasn’t agreed till after that.

Cormack seemed relaxed about the £3.5m loss and I’m guessing him and his fwiends are taking the hit on that loss so no biggie, especially with the shitload that’s come our way since.

Binning off Bates and Ramirez this week will put a dent on that, however, plus some of the signings that we’ve paid decent money for this summer that have had an inauspicious start 

Just now, sooth_stander said:

Cormack seemed relaxed about the £3.5m loss and I’m guessing him and his fwiends are taking the hit on that loss so no biggie, especially with the shitload that’s come our way since.

Binning off Bates and Ramirez will out a dent on it, however 

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/liverpool-fc-complete-deal-sign-calvin-ramsay

Liverpool website says 19th of JUne for Ramsay signing so surely the fee would've had to be agreed for the deal to be confirmed no?

If it's not in the accounts you'd guess something like £8 mill was then taken in via transfers

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Going to be some affa wet breeks the morns night unfortunately 

Slightly damp maybe ?. The squad needs 2 more imo but if nobody else comes in then Goodwin will just need to utilise the players that have so far been bombed out of the squad like Watkins, Bates. Not sure whether Ramirez will still be here but if he goes then once again we only have 1 recognised number 9.

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Okay, I thought it was early July that the Ramsay transfer was announced?

Feck me, if that £3.5m loss includes the Ramsay money, phit a state we’re in!

I originally thought it was July too. Cormack and the rest of the board caused the clusterfuck so they can chip in.

• Upvote 2
24 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Binning off Bates and Ramirez this week will put a dent on that, however, plus some of the signings that we’ve paid decent money for this summer that have had an inauspicious start 

The outgoing transfers over the summer will eventually cover it, surely? Nae sure where folk are getting the idea Cormack is going to cover it personally out of his own pocket. 

1 minute ago, MattTheTank said:

Yet Goodwin was saying a week or so ago that we were still talking to one or 2 players? 

Probably still are but my guess is that we need to get rid of Ramirez and Bates first before getting anyone in, no matter what Goodwin says.   I suspect we will end up having to pay them to leave and go with the squad as is.   

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Probably still are but my guess is that we need to get rid of Ramirez and Bates first before getting anyone in, no matter what Goodwin says.   I suspect we will end up having to pay them to leave and go with the squad as is.   

Far from the end of the world if nobody else comes in. No point in signing a player just for the sake of it.

I agree that it's probably the fact we are struggling to move 2 or 3 players on that could be a factor.