Summer 2022 Transfer Window

23 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

From what I can remember, I don't think any of us had any idea how good / bad Ojo was - I think the main thing was that he was another defensive midfielder and we already had about 4000 of them at the club. Can't remember if we then went and signed McGeouch after that as well, or if he came just before Ojo. Either way we had far too many very similar midfielders - seems to have been a recurring problem over the years.

And as it turned out Ojo was horrific.

Am I right in saying prior to that we ended up having to play Leigh and Vyner in the middle of the park one season we were so short? Think McInnes then went overboard the other way. 

Paul Coutts.

Stalling on new contract at Bristol Rovers.  

He hasn’t spoken to his missus about it yet. He’s engaged the extra year. His missus is back in Aberdeen, so you might be breaking the news to her that he has another year,” Barton joked.

“He’s been outstanding and that is not what you see on the pitch. What he has done in the dressing room, he is probably worth £15m to £16m

Could be just what we need.

49 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

Paul Coutts.

Stalling on new contract at Bristol Rovers.  

Could be just what we need.

Hold on, a 32 year old playing in L2 is worth 15 to 16 million, knew Barton was a nutter but that's just delusional talk. Anyway, it'll be Cove he'd be signing for if hes moving back here.

10 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

Hold on, a 32 year old playing in L2 is worth 15 to 16 million, knew Barton was a nutter but that's just delusional talk. Anyway, it'll be Cove he'd be signing for if hes moving back here.

If he’s valued at that he might be asking where the rest of his wages are 

Guest milne_afc
35 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Bad, astoundingly bad. 

You'll see in due course but be prepared for implosion.

Is it Cavani?