Summer 2022 Transfer Window

11 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

He's still shite and I know who your on about I think a 30yo LB?? TBH struggling to see why we need a LB Hancock and Hayes have a good understanding down that left side better than the way the right hand side is currently, don't think Kennedy is good enough for the games against top sides, he wasn't as good yesterday and I'd say if we bring in a winger he will be replaced. 

You clearly don't know who I'm on about....

I'll give you a couple of clues

1) He's a striker

2) He has an injunction taken out against @Dad from stalking him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Maybe he did give you the information freely... you didn't wait to find out if it was true or not before posting it on here though did you?

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of you criticising people for following players on social media and subsequently posting information on here when its pretty much exactly what you did with the 'information' you got from Ramirez' neighbour.

??

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

He's 14 chief.

Calm down.

I always think when i see Rangers fans turning any post about Celtic on the internet into point scoring over child abuse that they are protesting too much and are the ones that should be having their hard drives checked. You seem to be protesting too mcuh Roberto.

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Needless to say, you were all over the Ramirez information and posting where he stayed etc.

Watching lad. Watching.

Hahaha someone else has you sussed as well in another thread. Fucking idiot.

It's common knowledge where he stays, and its round the corner from where i live.... however i've never felt the need to gossip with his neighbours about him and his family. Can't say the same about you.

Goodwin does like to change his tune on the signings once a week but his current line is 3 players:

- One attacker

- One attacking midfielder - todays signing

- Cover for left back

Certainly does not sound like we'll go for Ronan and McGrath.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Goodwin does like to change his tune on the signings once a week but his current line is 3 players:

- One attacker

- One attacking midfielder - todays signing

- Cover for left back

Certainly does not sound like we'll go for Ronan and McGrath.

I think the attacker is a winger, also can't see how he can keep Bojan, Duk & Ramirez happy, got to be the end of CR99

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Yet you did... and told folk where he stayed like an absolute stalker. As has been picked up on elsewhere.

Now fuck off.

I admit I said he stays beside Carnie Woods... but do you know how big an area that is? Its not exactly giving away his address is it?

Just admit that you're as much of a gossip as the people who pass on information from social media. You're no better than them and its hypocritical of you to criticise them.

Be a man and own up to your mistakes or continue being a hypocritical bellend... your choice.

• Upvote 1

From todays BBC Gossip page - 

"Aberdeen, linked with former Arsenal midfielder Brandon Ormonde-Ottewill, are looking to further strengthen, with a left back and attacking midfielder in their sights."

As someone most definitely not 'in the know' just reposting what I am reading.

Currently playing in Holland for Excelsior Rotterdam. Not had time to check his Social Media to see if he follows any other team, what his favourite restaurant is or if he has an injunction out against @Dad