Summer 2022 Transfer Window

43 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

No brainer it will be, especially if Barron is out till end of Aug.

I think he meant the other player we're after, on top of Ronan or a Ronan type  is a winger. Goodwin mentioned he was after two more players after Coulson. 

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Reedzer said:

I think he meant the other player we're after, on top of Ronan or a Ronan type  is a winger. Goodwin mentioned he was after two more players after Coulson. 

He did say that on Sky yesterday (looks like he’s added one more to his wish list) I think the additional one would be a Ramirez or Bates replacement, probably the latter, should one of them leave - which is possibly where the Chuck Dunne link is coming from

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

ANOTHER winger?

Besuijen, Kennedy, Hayes, Duncan, Roberts & (nae laughing, McLennan).

How many do we need? 

I would assume that Roberts coming in will maybe mean that we will loan out Ryan Duncan to get him playing games every week to help him further develop. I know JG said previously that he would be keeping Ryan until Jan but now that Roberts is here i wonder if that may change.

They both play the same role of a left footer playing wide right and coming inside onto left foot. It would be negligent to not have Ryan playing games every week to help him develop. If he is not going to get game time for us right now we should be getting him loaned out. Hopefully he does really well and we can do the same with him as we did with Connor Barron and take him back in Jan. 

• Upvote 1

Unless a new winger was the standard of a Miovski type signing then there would be absolutely no reason to sign another winger.

I'd expect the remaining signings to be a central midfielder and then after that only be to replace guys we can punt:

Lewis - replacement

Bates - replacement

Ramirez - replacement

Watkins / McLennan / Ngwenya / Hancock - already replaced

50 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

I would assume that Roberts coming in will maybe mean that we will loan out Ryan Duncan to get him playing games every week to help him further develop. I know JG said previously that he would be keeping Ryan until Jan but now that Roberts is here i wonder if that may change.

They both play the same role of a left footer playing wide right and coming inside onto left foot. It would be negligent to not have Ryan playing games every week to help him develop. If he is not going to get game time for us right now we should be getting him loaned out. Hopefully he does really well and we can do the same with him as we did with Connor Barron and take him back in Jan. 

play Duncan on the left as cover for Hayes . Vinnie as a 10 , fuck me all of a sudden we have lots of attacking options . Get rid of Mcclennan 

7 minutes ago, thurso said:

Why would we sign a player to cover someone who’s only missing 4 weeks of the season 

Does your crystal ball guarantee that Barron, McCrorie and Ramadani will be fit to play every game this season and won't pick up any suspensions or lose form? 

The same question applies to the centre back and right back positions which McCrorie currently is cover for.