Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

9 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

If only it was. I'd take the season ending right now

Unfortunately there is plenty time left for it to get a whole lot worse.

I want Glass gone obviously but I've got no confidence that even Guardiola or Klopp could get a tune out of the shit squad we have

Can't disagree with much of that.  The dead wood needs lobbed oot.  Glass hasn't done it and he's hardly brought much of note in.  He clearly dosen't have the nouse for this level.  A deep clean and start from scratch is needed or we may well be headed down a league.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Tells you something when Barron, Ramsay and McKenzie come on and look considerably better than the more experienced guys. For these young guys to develop and flourish they need to be around experienced players of quality. Sadly we don’t have enough of them. And our coaching team isn’t going to improve them. A coaching time that has very little management experience amongst them. 

I'm not trolling, you think Ramsay played well when he came on?

9 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

That bits odd. Cormack has fucked it with Glass and deserves all the criticism going if he continues to back him

Milne though .. appointed Alex Miller / Mcghee / Paterson etc etc. Uninspiring teuchter

Milne wasn’t too stubborn to admit his managerial fk ups & did act on his fk ups. Even costing him a good few £’s into the bargain. 
Cormack isn’t doing this as his pride would be hurt. He basically forced Glass on the club & is damned if he will allow it to be proved as a mistake. No matter how long it takes.

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

The main issue for me is that we don’t even have a style of play. Doesn’t look like the players have a clue what’s going on.

That’s what we’re trying ‘differently’ 

If we confuse our own players & our own fans then hopefully it will sometimes be confusing enough to get the better of opposition too 

13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Wanted it to work. It's badly failed.

Glass has to go. Brown as well - Barron showed more in that 20 or so mins than Brown has for most of the season.

Yep fuck 'em both off.

Good on young Barron, hopefully the next one to make it for the Dons.

Don't need silly lego munchers and want away tossers holding him back. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Milne wasn’t too stubborn to admit his managerial fk ups & did act on his fk ups. Even costing him a good few £’s into the bargain. 
Cormack isn’t doing this as his pride would be hurt. He basically forced Glass on the club & is damned if he will allow it to be proved as a mistake. No matter how long it takes.

I know we are all fucked off with Cormack but ... for 1 Milne kept on Paterson when he missed a game pissed FFS!

One can only hope this is the end for Glass and his gaffer Gunn.

Two horrific appointments. 

One being the stand out candidate in the process, with a 25% win rate prior to joining. Why is anyone surprised that he’s repeating that sad stat pretty much?

The other, 1st class degree and all that, but has never worked for another employer aside from AFC. Even his university dissertation was on AFC. Never lived anywhere as an adult apart from Aberdeen or surrounding area. Can tell you about every nook an cranny at Pittodrie. A look at LinkedIn would indicate he’s a career plodder, 8 years each in two junior management roles. Nice guy apparently, but not worldly wise. Works hard, but massively out of his depth for the range of portfolio he’s been given by Cormack. 

Back to Glass. Although the “everyone can see what we’re trying to do” arrogance may have dissipated in recent weeks, he’s clearly out his depth trying to coach and inspire “senior footballers” from a manual. The frequent chucking the players under the bus (who have been poor) without the same public acknowledgement about his own tactical shortcomings is a matter of much regret.

I’ve lost interest. Lost interest a few months back. Couldn’t even be arsed going or paying £12 PPV today, so can’t comment on the game itself.

I’d be described as a “happy clapper”. Normally back the party line. Got season tickets and DNAs in the family, but sadly won’t be back till that pair have gone. No renewal of STs and DNA will go at end of May.

I’ve a bit of sympathy for Gunn. He could have still even plodding away booking hotels and buses and doing HR, but he can’t just go back to that so sadly needs to go too. I suspect, he’s confident beyond his abilities though, and someone should have seen that.

Come to think of it, they’re likely both confident beyond their abilities.

Cormack started well enough, and dealt with covid largely well, but he’s made an absolute clusterfuck of the football operation, and the clue is in the title we’re a Fitba club. 

• Upvote 5
18 minutes ago, El Pacino said:

I’ll be amazed if Glass is still manager next week. If he is, I’ll be going to watch Cove instead. What a complete disaster of a club we’ve become in such a short space of time.

Davie Cormack - You need a proper football man making decisions. Take a step back, replace Gunn with a real DoF and get Glass, Russell and Apaloo off the payroll now!! Your business prawcess does not translate to football.

You be amazed then You’d better get an order put in to Amazon for a new manager then, as Colgate teeth won’t sack him. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

I know we are all fucked off with Cormack but ... for 1 Milne kept on Paterson when he missed a game pissed FFS!

Many managers missed games pissed or with hangovers (called in a sickie) in those times. Patterson just never hid it with BS ? he didn’t give a fk. 

& how long EXACTLY did he keep him after that? 

Glass should have been sacked long ago as it was blatantly clearly he was never up to the job

Hollywood Teeth wants 15k season tickets but the way the fans are feeling just now, they won't renew if Glass is still in charge.  However I think HT will give Glass another season.

It's his vanity project and if this prawcess is a failure then its on him.

I also don't know about Gunn as the DoF role, again inexperienced and seems like HT is surrounding himself with Yes men!

The snake oil salesman needs his hand forced by the other board members that are shit scared of him. 
Cormack clearly isn’t going to admit the appointment he forced through was wrong. He’s far too arrogant.

Just how much control have the spineless board relinquished to this cunt. Not just in shares I mean but voting terms

Seen a couple of videos of the players getting it tight on the way back to the changing room

Ferguson reacting to it. Hun bastard can get fucked. Players and staff deserve everything they get after today's performance. Hopefully This is the straw that broke the camels back and Glass is away before the St Johnstone game. Fucking sick of having Saturdays ruined by the shitebags

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Many managers missed games pissed or with hangovers (called in a sickie) in those times. Patterson just never hid it with BS ? he didn’t give a fk. 

& how long EXACTLY did he keep him after that? 

Glass should have been sacked long ago as it was blatantly clearly he was never up to the job

In the early 2000s? What utter shite you speak. 

A retrospective defence of Milne as a strong decisive chairman is hilarious even for you

2 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

Poke your opinions on Brown, that is absolute nonsense. Sure he is a bit older but he shouldn’t be playing every game. Bad management and shite tactics are at the forefront. With players efforts second to that. A shambles of a season and could get worse 

LOL.

He's a charlatan 

4 minutes ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

One can only hope this is the end for Glass and his gaffer Gunn.

Two horrific appointments. 

One being the stand out candidate in the process, with a 25% win rate prior to joining. Why is anyone surprised that he’s repeating that sad stat pretty much?

The other, 1st class degree and all that, but has never worked for another employer aside from AFC. Even his university dissertation was on AFC. Never lived anywhere as an adult apart from Aberdeen or surrounding area. Can tell you about every nook an cranny at Pittodrie. A look at LinkedIn would indicate he’s a career plodder, 8 years each in two junior management roles. Nice guy apparently, but not worldly wise. Works hard, but massively out of his depth for the range of portfolio he’s been given by Cormack. 

Back to Glass. Although the “everyone can see what we’re trying to do” arrogance may have dissipated in recent weeks, he’s clearly out his depth trying to coach and inspire “senior footballers” from a manual. The frequent chucking the players under the bus (who have been poor) without the same public acknowledgement about his own tactical shortcomings is a matter of much regret.

I’ve lost interest. Lost interest a few months back. Couldn’t even be arsed going or paying £12 PPV today, so can’t comment on the game itself.

I’d be described as a “happy clapper”. Normally back the party line. Got season tickets and DNAs in the family, but sadly won’t be back till that pair have gone. No renewal of STs and DNA will go at end of May.

I’ve a bit of sympathy for Gunn. He could have still even plodding away booking hotels and buses and doing HR, but he can’t just go back to that so sadly needs to go too. I suspect, he’s confident beyond his abilities though, and someone should have seen that.

Come to think of it, they’re likely both confident beyond their abilities.

Cormack started well enough, and dealt with covid largely well, but he’s made an absolute clusterfuck of the football operation, and the clue is in the title we’re a Fitba club. 

Good post and sums up what is wrong with our club just now, The two most important appointments Cormack has made have been a fucking disaster. He has no choice but to change it if he wants to keep the fans on side. If not, Then folk like us will stop contributing to the club through DNA, Season tickets and RedTV. Only then will he see how much of a cunt he's made of it. But has he got the capability to read the room with the arrogance that the piece of shit seems carry? i'm not sure he does...