Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

LOL.

He's a charlatan 

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Nope... end of season. Told you lot earlier. Strap in. He will be here longer.

Roll on St Johnstone where we will win and it gives him more time.

Genuinely... That's how it'll play out.

I've always thought to be the case. Always felt it to be the case.

But, for me it's done. It's been  done for a while.

We haven’t had a good sing song on pittodrie street post game for ages

oh by the way we can’t underestimate the SAF factor.  It’s either getting postponed to off season or glass isn’t manager by the time the team bus gets home

we are heading for nstional (uk) wide coverage of any protest If they  go ahead with it 

3 minutes ago, moray1903 said:

Your right.

Note to self.

I must strive to be a better fan like Beachend Bawbag

No, you need not strive to be like me, a heady height you'll never attain.  You also need to refrain for usin' fake weegie terminology in your diatribe. It's neither big, tough, clever nor funny.

Now, I'd assume yer wife may have some little jobs for you to do, perhaps some dishes, hooverin', dustin' stuff like that.  You'd best trot on and do some of that.  There's a good wee laddie.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I am even more worried with Woods in goal than at any time when Clangers was there. 
Woods is a complete shitebag. No way he should be a keeper let alone No.2 

This is the terrifying thing we have learned in these last two games. We saw when Lewis had a dip in confidence, it negatively affects the rest of the defence. Woods is nowhere near the standard required. McInnes at least made sure our back up keepers were competent.

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

This is the terrifying thing we have learned in these last two games. We saw when Lewis had a dip in confidence, it negatively affects the rest of the defence. Woods is nowhere near the standard required. McInnes at least made sure our back up keepers were competent.

He literally signed Woods did he not? ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Didn’t he keep clangers on for ages? 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A couple of decent saves in the 2nd half, but flapped badly at the Motherwell winner.

Too small & weak.

Soon as I seen him blasting his first two pass backs onto the main stand last game under absolutely zero pressure I knew just how much of a shitebag he was. At least when Clangers hit it onto main stand it was accidental. Even though that was often & even from actual goal kicks ?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

McInnes originally signed Woods on loan when Cerny retired