Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

6 minutes ago, minijc said:

Signings will be identified by the Head of recruitment, some of the players were identified by Glass but not all of them, 

Just going to pull you up on a “mis-speak” here minj. The HoR doesn’t identify “signings” he identifies “players of interest”, on basis of attributes the head coach wants to see. The HoR identifies realistic targets. Sometimes one or two might slip by; it’s the HoR job to figure out if a player might be realistically interested in coming to Aberdeen for example. The head coach assesses the list and then picks the one(s) he wants the HoR/DoF to go after. Sometimes he’ll end up having to settle for 2nd/3rd/4th choice. Other than that it’s pretty accurate.

But back to topic, irrespective of this, the team is Glass’ one and it’s not working.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Stop trying to pretend Cormack is better than Milne. Both two stinks of same shite. Cormack just has the wee toothy grin like the emoji 

No you just said the majority of the players aren’t his. In attempt to imply some blame isn’t his.

Only realistic change we can expect is Glass for things to improve short term.

Right now this is ALL on Glass

Stop trying to pretend Milne was somehow much better than Cormack because you are angry in the moment. Its real toddler behaviour. 

On 1 side Cormack was largely responsible for the training ground/plenty of investment and covering a lot during covid. On the other Glass and Gunn are huge mistakes. If he doesn't remove Glass over the weekend he deserves abuse 

Milne appointed numerous shite managers  / promised a training ground for over a decade and didnt deliver / built huge debt (paid off by someone else) and generally was also an embarrassment when he opened his teuchter mouth.

Cormacks next move (sacking Glass) and the replacement goes a long way to seeing how they will  compare long term 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Stop trying to pretend Milne was somehow much better than Cormack because you are angry in the moment. Its real toddler behaviour. 

On 1 side Cormack was largely responsible for the training ground/plenty of investment and covering a lot during covid. On the other Glass and Gunn are huge mistakes. If he doesn't remove Glass over the weekend he deserves abuse 

Milne appointed numerous shite managers  / promised a training ground for over a decade and didnt deliver / built huge debt (paid off by someone else) and generally was also an embarrassment when he opened his teuchter mouth.

Cormacks next move (sacking Glass) and the replacement goes a long way to seeing how they will  compare long term 

Spot on blockhead.

We’ve been in decline for a huge number of years. From the numerous horrific management appointments to the waste of space that was the former CEO Duncan Fraser. Another one confident beyond his abilities, and happy standing about with the mannies at the corner of the MainStand and RDS during a game. Had to get bailed out by the likes of George Yule.

There was a ray of light when Cormack came in, and it’s down to him  as to whether he can regain the early optimism which has long since gone. 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Ramirez and Barron are the only 2 who can avoid the flak today.

Fuck the rest o them 

Nah Ramirez should have score his 39th goal this season because he should be a 1 in 3 striker & not a 1 in 7 striker.

His 1 in 7 ratio means he has now had 105 chances this season & only scored 15 of them

3 minutes ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

Spot on blockhead.

We’ve been in decline for a huge number of years. From the numerous horrific management appointments to the waste of space that was the former CEO Duncan Fraser. Another one confident beyond his abilities, and happy standing about with the mannies at the corner of the MainStand and RDS during a game. Had to get bailed out by the likes of George Yule.

There was a ray of light when Cormack came in, and it’s down to him  as to whether he can regain the early optimism which has long since gone. 

Cormack has bought a lot of credit financially but what he has done with the team is as bad or worse than anything Milne ever did.

Milne’s ego was never an issue. We hardly even knew he was at the club until his 120mins etc. Comment

Cormack is worse than Milne in many ways but has bought good grace of many

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Nah Ramirez should have score his 39th goal this season because he should be a 1 in 3 striker & not a 1 in 7 striker.

His 1 in 7 ratio means he has now had 105 chances this season & only scored 15 of them

And what we would have gave last season for a 15 goal striker feeding off the utter dross our "creative players" served up

1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

I think that's it done isn't it.

Well you’d certainly hope so.

Glass has to walk, surely? Dave will ensure his previous job in Atlanta is available for him.

Robson to take over tomorrow, a new manager identified, if it’s in the summer we let Robson keep the reins till then.

This can’t go on. Cormack is back in the country so he’ll start feeling the heat a whole more now he’s closer to the action 

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Well you’d certainly hope so.

Glass has to walk, surely? Dave will ensure his previous job in Atlanta is available for him.

Robson to take over tomorrow, a new manager identified, if it’s in the summer we let Robson keep the reins till then.

This can’t go on. Cormack is back in the country so he’ll start feeling the heat a whole more now he’s closer to the action 

He's just done an interview saying he won't walk 

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Not at all. I thought it was quite a funny comment actually & more so aimed at how shite we are rather than having a go at a sensible fan. 

While I cannot argue that we are shite, I still watch the games when I can (torture mostly I know but we're still fans).  I certainly wouldn't go out with my wife to see some singy songy show about a deid fat cunt on match day.  I make no apologies for bein' a cunt myself.

9 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

And what we would have gave last season for a 15 goal striker feeding off the utter dross our "creative players" served up

Exactly.

Would love to see Ramirez in a more deserving Dons side. 

easily a 20 (possibly even 30) goal striker 

Not even on penalties either. It’s scary to think how much he’s wasted in this side. Don’t get your hopes up Millertime. I mean he’s wasted as a player in our current team rather than he has actually wasted chances ?

8 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

While I cannot argue that we are shite, I still watch the games when I can (torture mostly I know but we're still fans).  I certainly wouldn't go out with my wife to see some singy songy show about a deid fat cunt on match day.  I make no apologies for bein' a cunt myself.

Your right.

Note to self.

I must strive to be a better fan like Beachend Bawbag