Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

In the early 2000s? What utter shite you speak. 

A retrospective defence of Milne as a strong decisive chairman is hilarious even for you

I would argue that what Cormack & his ego have shown so far for the club on the pitch is far worse than anything under Milne.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

You also don't understand how the new structure works.

Quit trying to shield Glass behind ‘the new structure’ BS

The manager is there to be assessed for the team on the pitch & how he sends out HIS team.

That is Glass’s team & the team he is being paid to manage. 

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Ah right, saying glass didn't sign them to try and get out of it?

A couple of the players were his signings, no denying that but the bulk will have been from Gunn, Gallagher was a McInnes signing, so there's a chance some of the others were from previous head of recruitment.

1 minute ago, beef_sister said:

Pray tell then oracle.... ?

It doesn't take a genius to work out what a DoF and HoR do in the structure.

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

I would argue that what Cormack & his ego have shown so far for the club on the pitch is far worse than anything under Milne.

The manager is there to be assessed for the team on the pitch & how he sends out HIS team.

Not attempting to shield him you bappit cunt, he's done.

• Upvote 3
24 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Ramirez, Barron, Ramsay, Bates, McCrorie and Vicente can stay. 

Everyone else needs to go. Glass and Gunn need to leave ASAP.

How far we've fallen in such a short period of time.

Swop Ferguson for Bates and I would agree. Ferguson might get us a transfer fee being the reason as opposed to him actually playing very well. 
would keep Mckenzie and Lewis too, the latter cos Woods is Brown/Langfield  mk2 when it comes to crosses. 

Just now, Ken Esmin said:

Not even angry as probably mentally prepared .

Disappointed yes surprised hell no.

Cormack the fault lies with you and i hold you accountable. 

Anger has long since turned to apathy for me. 
Couldn’t give a fk about the club whilst it’s being run like this & this pathetic experimental manager is in place.

I will continue to voice my disgust at how long it is taking though 

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

You also don't understand how the new structure works.

Do you - cause unless the prawcess is to make us an average championship side with no prospect of trophies - it is an abject failure - if Glass has nothing to do with anything player contract orientated then the least he could do would be to coach them properly to move the ball quickly into space. The whole Pittodrie situation is a mess.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

He is doing that thing where he acts like he is "in the know "

When this just proves he isn't. Glass has the final say 

I never said that he didn't have the final say though and there's no need to pretend on this matter when the club have openly spoken about how things are run.

13 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

What a load of shite. Easy target in a bad period, has had some class performances and deserves more credit. Fucking carried that team some weeks. He isn’t void of criticism but saying he is shite and has to go is nonsense. 

Calling this out more.

Watch the Van Veen goal today. He's a charlatan 

Cheers 

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

Some aren't his players though, that is a fact.

Glass has been here a year now roughly. 
No matter how you want to debate it. This is HIS team. 

he is 100% responsible for the team & his job as he takes 100% of the ‘first team managers’ wages.

He signed the contract for this to be HIS team. This is HIS team

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, moray1903 said:

Fortunately I was at batout of hell the musical today. (fantastic by the way, go and see it if you get the chance). 

What sort of performance did we put in today. Was it heartless or more like the second half the other night. 

The type of performance deserving of fans that would prefer to go & watch a meatloaf musical than watch 

23 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Mcghee's appointment/failure and keeping him on after a 9-0 defeat was pretty fucking bad

6 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Can you explain to the rest of us who are struggling how it works?

Signings will be identified by the Head of recruitment, some of the players were identified by Glass but not all of them, contract extensions will have most likely have came from above due to the timing of them.

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Glass has been here a year now roughly. 
No matter how you want to debate it. This is HIS team. 

he is 100% responsible for the team & his job as he takes 100% of the ‘first team managers’ wages.

He signed the contract for this to be HIS team. This is HIS team

I never said it wasn't his team you turnip. 

2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Mcghee's appointment/failure and keeping him on after a 9-0 defeat was pretty fucking bad

Stop trying to pretend Cormack is better than Milne. Both two stinks of same shite. Cormack just has the wee toothy grin like the emoji 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Signings will be identified by the Head of recruitment, some of the players were identified by Glass but not all of them, contract extensions will have most likely have came from above due to the timing of them.

I never said it wasn't his team you turnip. 

No you just said the majority of the players aren’t his. In attempt to imply some blame isn’t his.

Only realistic change we can expect is Glass for things to improve short term.

Right now this is ALL on Glass